Those who drifted in Shah Alam stadium carpark

ZeE

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
www.drift.com.my
Too rude for reading.

just to add:
What's over is over. this message is just up here to tell you guys that the police is looking closely to who ever goes there now onwards. and they will bring in JPJ support if they need to. so becareful.

Last edited:

uras

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
anyway,the authorities especially around that area were already quite unhappy at whats going on in the carpark ..be it legal or otherwise cos it causes a massive jam at the roundabout area and people park dangerously just to watch as well as complaints from residents nearby ...

space bro,i think i wrote it quite clearly in reply to your question.....2nd row somewhere in the middle... legal or illegal they still complain,just that when its legal the authorities knows whats going on in there .... thats the big difference ...

well sigh,i don't want any bad implications from all the parties as we are all in one boat..everyone knows everyone in drifting,its such a small community,good example is mrnismo's minor mishap,just 15mins and everyone in the whole wide world knows about it,wahlau big time CNN reporters were there that day ain't it ..anyway we're doing it for the love of this sport ... we have already had our misunderstandings bfr and are already working forward to forging a closer drift community .. i hope we'll take things positively ok guys!!whats passed is passed,things done cannot be reversed so there's no choice just keep a heavy heart and look to the future which i hope will be bright ...

p/s:i just bought my car,again because of my love for this sport.i do hope i don't need to sell it off so soon...

Last edited:

.S K A G E E.

500 RPM
Mar 12, 2004
Zee: As I have said before, please reread your posting. I have no idea in what state of mind the posting was made but I think what was said was unfair and very unlike you.

What I find disturbing is that; You regard the Shah Alam incident as a personal attack to your activities and agenda. Regardless of what you may think, I personally think the clinics are beneficial to everyone and have encourged a lot of drifters to join them.I feel the "Holier than thou" stance is contradictory to what was practiced in the past. Its unfair to start pointing fingers to the drifters when trouble arises, as trepassing in Shah Alam carpark by drifters has been happening all the while. Everyone is guilty of this at some point of time or rather.I may be wrong about this but , do you honestly think that drifters go there cause DCM holds their clinics there?I would be certain that if the drifters that day had any malicious intent, there would not be any DCM members present. Please do not penalize your members and harp on this further as casting stones is a privilege no one has in this matter. This is an unfortunate event for everyone . As far as I am concerned, I have nothing more to say of this incident .

I would suggest you overcome the comments and snide remarks from other forumers regardless of whether they are new or not as it will only wear you thin.Believe me, its not worth it.
I will regard your opinion on OTS events as merely yours , along with a handful of other drifters. Your presence, along with the others, will be sorely missed but I hope we will one day overcome this.

Peace

ZeE

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
www.drift.com.my
Like i said, it this topic was to tell the drifters to stay away from the stadium. Dont get your self in trouble. btw, i'm also just answering what was question by others (if you find it offending, then i have no comment).

Btw, you think others have the courage to say what they think ? some keep it to them self. i'm pretty straight forward and i dont manupulate stuff.

Anway if you are concern about the OTS xTremepark. its just a comment. Drifting is damaging where ever you go and drift. not only in xtremepark. if you find this statement unacceptable... i have no comment. (btw, my fuel tank almost bocor lol). I've already accepted the fact that drifting is damaging. well some still dont.

From your last statement, looks like you do prefer some of us or me not to be in any of your events, do say so if thats the case.

As for me and love for the sport i'll continue to support it. in or out of OTS events or others.

I remember the day back in SS0 2004.. when some of my friends or other drifters complain about the judge & tiresmoke in and out of the competion and how suky the track is. but eventually all still come back in. LOL. Love for the sport.

I hope to see the drifters love for the sport grow.

and yup we are lacking of place to drift safely.

* i guess this aint too rude to be read by others :lolloloolol

Last edited:

Ronald_loulan

1,000 RPM
Dec 26, 2004
Bukit Serdang
Visit site
Zee,i think Skagee din say tat he prefer some of u not joining the OTS...
Rite Skagee....??
Pls dun like tat la..
We all r under the same roof....
If drifting is Banned in Malaysia then we all habis la..
We all should co-operate to solve this problem la..
Cheer....(Dun flame me arrr...:lol: )

ZeE

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
www.drift.com.my
Its great to have new comers like your self. and no ones gona flame you. but for ur info

"Your presence, along with the others, will be sorely missed but I hope we will one day overcome this."

I'm really not sure if this meant we shouldn't join or what lol.
and just to make things clear before more fellas said otherwise

i said
"From your last statement, looks like you do prefer some of us or me not to be in any of your events, do say so if thats the case. "

i said "if thats the case do say so". LOL.

forums are easily misunderstood.

Ronald_loulan

1,000 RPM
Dec 26, 2004
Bukit Serdang
Visit site
Ya la..
In forum sometimes sure got misunderstanding...
So we come out TT la...:lol:
Can solve the prob oso...
Wanna c all sifu talk serious things....:)

aEROz

Known Member
Dec 8, 2003
Visit site
ZeE said:
forums are easily misunderstood.
Yup lahs. Thats why we have smilies like these... :p

Confused la :confused: don't know whether want to be happy that I'm in Whack-Curb-Club or not :eek: ... feel somewhat priviledged :D

I had so so so so so so so so so much fun that day during the Drift Clinic at the Shah Alam car park. That's the first time I drifted there. Hope it wont be my last as well.

Pieece. :)

MrNismo

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
Skagee,

I hope you really don't mind what Zee said as he is just expressing his thoughts in a not-so-calm way, afterthat he'll be cool rite Zee? Well at least it's better than some forummers that uses create new nicks and stab you from your back. We used to be close friends and it's a misunderstanding that brings us apart, I hope this situation doesn't get worse. Now we are rivals in someways, but your support in our future events are still very much appreciated.

As for the Shah Alam incident, please do not comment further about it. I'm sure Zee doesn't regard it as an personal attack, be cool. I'm also sure that the drifters that day don't have any malicious intent as there are infact DCM members present. I mean, who would want to get themselves into trouble rite? However, we all have a devil in us don't we? It's just that the devil is stronger than the angel sometimes... LOL

I started this thread just to warn drifters that MBSA is very strict on trespassing now, and it has been since they barricaded that place, unlike last time when it's public and we can drift there every day and night, the good old days huh Skagee... Anyway, someone hijacked the thread and it's already starting to become a joke, but there are always people who like to mess things up don't they...

Peace.

KE70

Apr 28, 2005
www.4gtuners.com
MrNismo said:
Skagee,

I hope you really don't mind what Zee said as he is just expressing his thoughts in a not-so-calm way, afterthat he'll be cool rite Zee? Well at least it's better than some forummers that uses create new nicks and stab you from your back. We used to be close friends and it's a misunderstanding that brings us apart, I hope this situation doesn't get worse. Now we are rivals in someways, but your support in our future events are still very much appreciated.

As for the Shah Alam incident, please do not comment further about it. I'm sure Zee doesn't regard it as an personal attack, be cool. I'm also sure that the drifters that day don't have any malicious intent as there are infact DCM members present. I mean, who would want to get themselves into trouble rite? However, we all have a devil in us don't we? It's just that the devil is stronger than the angel sometimes... LOL

I started this thread just to warn drifters that MBSA is very strict on trespassing now, and it has been since they barricaded that place, unlike last time when it's public and we can drift there every day and night, the good old days huh Skagee... Anyway, someone hijacked the thread and it's already starting to become a joke, but there are always people who like to mess things up don't they...

Peace.

What Mr. Nismo says is correct :) well said Mr Nismo :) Peace Guys!!!! make
Drift happen in Malaysia!!!

KP61

500 RPM
May 12, 2004
Visit site
Bro's be cool.....whatever has been siad or done just erase it off. We all should be united rather than to be enemies.....Shah Alam carpark is only a small matter so just stay cool. The most important thing is that relations with drifters should be good rather than to be sour as nobody would want enemies. Let the pass be bygones and live to see the future of the drift world to be united as one......everybody in this forum lovews drifting whether it is from driving to seeing....we have our share of excitement, so don't just live in the pass......smile to each other and lets hope that the next OTS or the AFOS drifting session we all can just have fun drifting, drinking (not beer...:p ) and chit chat with one other about drift or whatsoever;) . Please just end this thread here and let bygones be bygones.:cool: Be friends not enemies. Every event should be treated the same as nobody would want to stop anyone from entering any event sanctioned by anybody....... wah i also blur blur already.....:confused: :D So to Zee and Skagee, we need friends & drifters....so please do make up but don't go to bed together lah.....hehehehe...smile.....;)

GAME_OVER

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
Anybody wanna joing the " whack tyre wall until fly " club??? i'm the 3 tyres fly to opposite lane president....... muahahahha

uras : "just 15mins and everyone in the whole wide world knows about it,wahlau big time CNN reporters were there that day ain't it " ... who r u refering to ??? me??? u wanna kena whack by me ah??? knn....muahahahhah ..woi...... yum cha yum cha ....

iskymeow

Known Member
Jul 29, 2004
DCM
drift.com.my
GAME_OVER said:
Anybody wanna joing the " whack tyre wall until fly " club??? i'm the 3 tyres fly to opposite lane president....... muahahahha
taikor, i also whack tyrewall until fly mah..
but not as powerful as you ler.. :D

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all,I'm new here & i dun know jack about cars. Anyway..., I finally save up enuff money to buy myself a Civic '99 (Auto). The car will be ready for me to pick up in a few days time, I like the price, like the outside of the car, but not too crazy about the engine, coz its a SOCH. i wanted to modify it but i've pretty much empty my bank account getting the car, plus I didn't sold my old Wira coz wanna keep it just for extra incase my family needs it. So rite now I hav around RM4k - RM 5k...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience