Wah MK, need qualifications ah?

Uncle, don't make fun of the unfortunate drifters, remember? LOLOLOLOL

coldair

Known Member
Feb 26, 2004
MrNismo said:
Wah MK, need qualifications ah?

Uncle, don't make fun of the unfortunate drifters, remember? LOLOLOLOL
No, no, no, I won't, I only pity the trees.... kekekeke..

uras

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
sigh,i've already rusted like hell ... there is no way i'll be able to catch up with the new breed of drifters ..the likes of ah fai and all .. that includes u skagee ...u all have improved by leaps and bounds ... well let the place cool down abit bfr we can continue playing there ... anyway,the authorities especially around that area were already quite unhappy at whats going on in the carpark ..be it legal or otherwise cos it causes a massive jam at the roundabout area and people park dangerously just to watch as well as complaints from residents nearby ... its just a matter of time bfr they come in only ... its probably just unlucky to some of the guys that were there that day .. so just stay out of the place temporarilylor

MK84

1,500 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
www.mk84.com
Ahaha no ler... not qualifications, just approval from the trees. LOLOLOL

topui11

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2004
Visit site
:( :( :(

what ler..... eh... Mr.Nismo can be in 2 clubs aaa...

WhackTree club

and

WhackCurb Club... myself and aeRoz included. hehehe

KP61

500 RPM
May 12, 2004
Visit site
MK84 said:
Hahaha the club membership is exclusive ler, not everyone can join. :D
Wah so can i apply for the membership also ah?? I didn't hit a tree but i hit the pole and it fell down....1-0 hehehehehe......:eek:

MrNismo

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
You all don't forget, I'm the president of whack curb club. Remember the ending of the DCM launch video? High speed 3rd gear flick on wet onto curb? :rolleyes:

Ricky, you're the president of whack pole club. I'm in for the member as well. Coz I whack the pole & the tree one shot.

MrNismo

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
uras said:
sigh,i've already rusted like hell ... there is no way i'll be able to catch up with the new breed of drifters ..the likes of ah fai and all .. that includes u skagee ...u all have improved by leaps and bounds ... well let the place cool down abit bfr we can continue playing there ... anyway,the authorities especially around that area were already quite unhappy at whats going on in the carpark ..be it legal or otherwise cos it causes a massive jam at the roundabout area and people park dangerously just to watch as well as complaints from residents nearby ... its just a matter of time bfr they come in only ... its probably just unlucky to some of the guys that were there that day .. so just stay out of the place temporarilylor
Wah latuk what's with this new breed and old breed thingy? Don't forget you've stop for more than half a year while the 'new breed' drifters practise almost everyday. Just a matter of time before you become back your own 'Devil' (Jeep).

space_cowboy

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2003
a..aa..aapolloo
Visit site
RE_Amemiya said:
wasn't it a ferrari? ur flen bullshitting lah dude. lol no offence no big accidents there lah.
u sure or not..??everyone knew about it..or just cover line..

''Save the Trees''

cheers'

space_cowboy

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2003
a..aa..aapolloo
Visit site
hie guys..

how comw the ppl staying there only complains on the illegal driftings. why never on actual ones..curious..

cheers'

MrNismo

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
RE_Amemiya is just joking la, what he's trying to say is there's no big deal about the accident. Even the best D1 drivers faced accidents. It's just that some people get hyped-up over things like this and make the story bigger. There's nothing to cover. Nothing to hype. What is strange is that I kept on receiving calls in less than 15 minutes after the incident when my car hasn't even went on the towtruck yet! Wonder who's the CNN? LOL

"Save the trees" would be a good slogan for our whack tree club.

About the complains, yes we do receive complains from proper event. However, you must understand that we rent the place from MBSA and we do have permission from them for doing a proper drift event, just like a football match. If the approval is from MBSA, the police department can't do anything about it. The last time round, we spoke to few of the officers before. They even stood there and watch us drift. We respect them just as much as they respect us. But for illegal ones, it's trespassing. You won't be surprise if it's MBSA themselves that called the police.

Last edited:

DoNuT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
www.drifthouse.net
errrmmm can i join the whack longkang curb club too? hehe I ones whack on the curb real slow before. :)

Whatever has happen already happen :) Well words that runs around definitely turn into something else (thats why there are games for it). Nothing big just a door but i'm not sure he manage to find the door or not..%$^%$& hehehe.

Errrmmm i think what everyone trying to say is help us preserve the SA carpark. Complaints and complaints might lead us thru PS2 drifting only :). Think rationally when doing something :). i love all the pass events and i'll always do my best to support all events no matter DCM or Sync Optima or anyone. Being able to drift legally it's so much fun!! you ain't need to worry about anything :) We don't have alot of legal drift area you know :)

If you feel like learning approach them, i'm sure they're more then happy to teach you with a minimal amount of fees (please don't tell me you have money to mod add this add that but no money to learn?) :).

nottyeddy

Known Member
Sep 22, 2004
Somewhere in kl
www.drift.com.my
we all lack in places that we can drift freely... that's why when the carpark can be entered ppl used it for drifting... eventhough it's illegal actually.. but what choice we all have.. in a way that's the safest place to play coz for me it's hard to disturb anybody... just the noisela.. but in anyways... we still need to be reasonable to others... i hope we all can drift happily ever after...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Morning To all Senior Members,
I'm planning to make a change for my lovely MyVi,but dunno which options is better and reasonable,currently planning to stock in a GSR a Turbo,but also thinking on taking in the YRV engine in..Before this, I went to do a Survey on labour for juz installing the GSR turbo and they charged me for RM1800,in my mind its wasnt worth,so now i am planning to get the YRV engine-only..
May i know whats the Price for the YRV Engine-Only???and if i trade in my original...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience