this server working 24/7?

allenultra

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
I can't access this website from time to time.
I can't access it few hours ago.
Suddenly now can. now is 13 Jan 2004 6:45pm

vestax

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Damansara Heigh
www.fivio.com
we had a high traffic load on the switch at the datacenter , the switch hanged , so the server was unable to be online for a couple of hours , but everything is fine right now , there will be another down time soon , reason : changing switch , the current switch has too high traffic & slow connection ..

puffcurry

Known Member
Dec 2, 2003
Ampang,Kuala Lu
profiles.yahoo.com
:huh: vestax..i notice the load-up of pages are bit slow...can't be my connection coz all the other sites load up nicely...i have a sugestion.may i?

i notice that there's a lot of the same threads and same topics..why don't we have them all categorised and grouped together..or archived the old ones...terato had the same problem but its better not since they lock and archived some of the topics.. ;)

...just a suggestion..i too was 'hang this afternoon' and couldn't log back in..

vestax

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Damansara Heigh
www.fivio.com
when peak hours , traffic in & out is too high , there are 20 to 30 servers connecting to 1 switch + the server load nowdays is so damn high , so it lags like shit during lunch hours , soon will be upgrading the server to reduce the server load . but about the switch is not our problem , the personel at MYLOCA TM net datacenter promise to change the switch soon .. like yesterday afternoon , traffic was too high & the switch was unable to cope so it hang , not only or server was affected , but a few others too ..

vestax

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Damansara Heigh
www.fivio.com
forgot to mention , if you guys are unable to connect to the server at a certain time , not to worry , cause the apache web service will auto restart to reduce the load , it normally takes 2 to 5 minutes to get back online , if its takes more then 5 minutes or the server is not responding at all , please do inform me @ 012 2629482 ..

puffcurry

Known Member
Dec 2, 2003
Ampang,Kuala Lu
profiles.yahoo.com
: :unsure: experiencing lock out!! 2:00pm...managed to log back in 2:07pm

puffcurry

Known Member
Dec 2, 2003
Ampang,Kuala Lu
profiles.yahoo.com
<_< i was replying to a post..then the whole page vanished..poof..dissapear!....the 404 message appears...i left it as it is...10minutes later..refreshed the page...i can post again

vestax

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Damansara Heigh
www.fivio.com
i have never encounter that error 404 , but if the page says unable to resolve host or operation time out , then the apache web service is restarting . it restarts when the load is sky high ..

gti88

1,500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
wah .. got fine tuning one ar ? mircotech software ? hehe ..

damn bored lerr .. then couldnt log into zth just now ..

vestax

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Damansara Heigh
www.fivio.com
ahaha no microtech bai .. using linux red hat 9 .. now days alot of fucking spam mails la , making the server so fuck up .. tension wei .. u sponsor us another server la .. :lol:

gti88

1,500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
sponsor ? i no money wanna buy comp for my self wanna buy server meh ?

i'm using 486 pc only now .. :(

ves, the account thingy how ? when you free, i give you the money..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I’m researching how much everybody J project cost, so other people can expect how much to spend on the future j project. Please list engine and tranny by year and model, ecu, wires, starter, clutch, flywheel, shift cable with box, mounts, axles, cost of modifying the ecu and wires too, and anything else that I missed. Assuming you do the project. Please add in for the traction bar.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience