This problem give a headache...please help me sifu's

kator

Jun 4, 2006
This problem give me a headache...please help me sifu's

hello the toyota sifu's,

i got this headache and i really dont know how to solve actually.
in the year of 2003 i convert my seg into blacktop auto.
i always push the my car "kau kau" but than last 3 month due to my stupidity the engine 'kong' it is because i forget to check my 'minyak hitam' frequently...
due having with money problem,i just buy the engine 'lantai' silvetop.

than the problem begin to start...

i list down my problem that drive me crazy.

1. at rpm 2000,i have to press the paddle harder coz its like the fuel pump didnt supply enough fuel.(i already change the fuel pump twice)
2. the car also seem so damn heavy to reach 140,i have to press the paddle hard and the rpm will climb up so slow not like normal and by the time i reach 140, its like so heavy and hard to go beyond that..
3. sometimes my car in a "ok" mood , its easy and "ringan" to reach the 140 and beyond.
4. the rpm also crazy...sometimes ok sometimes not.
5. for your info when i reach 100km my rpm is only at 2300..
6. i also having problem when open up my aircond,it seem so damn heavy,its didnt happen last time when im using the blacktop engine (the aircond sensor suppose to be auto sensor right ? correct me if im wrong)
7. due the problem of this thing i having ' makan minyak ' problem,i still remember last time when im still using the blacktop engine i can reach 410 km for the fulll tank due running the car in the fast and steady but not 'kau kau' press and the engine is running really smooth.

for the sifu info,i did and change all this thing

1. spark plug
2. air filter
3. oil filter
4. fuel filter
5. injectors
6. fuel pump ( change already twice )
7. diagnosis the car but seem didnt come out any error code
8. and also already change the 'minyak hitam' many time....

erm,i didnt change yet the ecu.

please sifus....
help me with this problem im having now...its really give me the headache coz the 'minyak' is like the water,now after fill in the tank full , i only manage to get 230km and the car is do damn heavy...

now its no more enjoy with the car....coz i already lost the feelin of the 20v performance that im having last time.....

please....help me....

Last edited:

n0th1n

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2005
japan
junk-dealer.blogspot.com
checked ecu? diagnostic, and got error code?

worse come to worse, just to inform you la. i got BT engine lantai.
WARNING: this is not a solution, maybe last resort after you have done testing EVERYTHING

kator

Jun 4, 2006
checked ecu? diagnostic, and got error code?

worse come to worse, just to inform you la. i got BT engine lantai.
WARNING: this is not a solution, maybe last resort after you have done testing EVERYTHING
yup bro...already do the diagnotic...but no error code....

bt lantai...yup.....that my last solution im thinking of now.....erm....

just curious...supposed to be should be no problem right ?......

coz what i read over here there is some sifus using the silvertop and change to blakcktop wiring to avoid the afm.....and its seem no problem right....

headache......

Last edited:

n0th1n

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2005
japan
junk-dealer.blogspot.com
but your case is different.
BT downgrade to SVT. but should not be a problem.
ecu auto, but u didnt mention u changed to manual. so i assume ur is still auto.

SVT got vacuum 6-7 hose i think, how your BT wiring compensate with that?

scoupe

1,000 RPM
Mar 19, 2005
shah alam
sorry off topic ..bro, just wandering...where can i do dignostic. my gze sometimes check light come on

kator

Jun 4, 2006
but should not be a problem.
that make me headache bro....my mechanic already hand his hand up...headache...
thats why im trying the best to detect and get some information from the sifu's here so that the problem can be solve...

ecu auto, but u didn't mention u changed to manual. so i assume ur is still auto.
yup bro...im still using auto......

bro...last time i convert the blacktop with the blacktop dashboard....all in....
and i dont think the problem is coming from the wiring...coz i didn't face the similar problem last time when im still using the blacktop....

today, i just detect one thing....there is a sound from the hood...and after i open it...its so smelly with the petrol...i suspect there is some leakage....

i will post up the picture here,from where the smelly thing come from...

kennix

Known Member
Jan 29, 2004
Visit site
Hi,

Just to share with you, perhaps it will help you. I have the similar problem when i've just transplanted my engine. I've did the following:

1. distributor set to 12-13 degree
2. check fuel regulator
3. added adj fuel regulator
4. Changed exhaust.

The above are advice from experience sifoossss....thanks to those who share. It's much better now tho it still has slight problem.

anyway, I'll just post the link here to share...Hope it will help you...

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/toyota/148163-no-power-in-low-end-2.html

kator

Jun 4, 2006
Hi,
2. check fuel regulator
3. added adj fuel regulator
[/URL]
going to check this thing....i also think its coming from this....maybe....
by the way thanks bro....and i already browse into the link u already give to me....
mine now got problem....at low end....
and after 100....the rpm is really damn hard to go to 140.....
my car never reach more than 150....
coz im so affraid....
its really become so damn heavy to press the paddle after 120......have to press really kau kau hard...than only its will flow..

by the way...this is the picture i where is the smelly petrol and got like "kreek...krekk...kreekkk...." coming from...

the sound also appeared after i already shut off the engine....
weird...

the hole i indicate where the area it happen...i dont know...maybe from the bottom of that area....maybe near by or else...

but there is a smelly petrol and krek sound from that area....i dont know what...

maybe it is the problem...im having with...petrol leaking......thats why low pressure...

any suggestion sifu's....

Last edited:

cuscostrutbrace

500 RPM
Jul 10, 2004
That is the Charcoal Filter,it connect to your fuel tank,so there should be a fuel smell,but not so much.The small hose from the filter connects to your throttle body,it will purge the fuel vapor into the engine.It have nothing to do with your engine fuel supply.And why is your air temperature sensor is not plugged in the airbox..

kator

Jun 4, 2006
thanks bro cuscostrutbrace for mention the thing to me...
its ok for the smell of the fuel than...
but at the same time...there is "krekkkk....kreekkk......." sound somewhere over there too.....
where is it possible the sound coming from...
the sound also didnt stop after i switch off the engine...only after a while, than only the sound disappear......

do u mean this one ? ermm....i also dont know bro...
this mechanic......ermm.......

where is it supposed to be bro ?

i think maybe because of lack here and there maybe coz of the problem im having now...

is it possible the O2 sensor....that create all this problem to me...

Last edited:

cuscostrutbrace

500 RPM
Jul 10, 2004
Yes that one,it supposed to be plugged in the airbox,look for an opening somewhere there.Or pm me,i check your car

faeizal

500 RPM
Apr 21, 2004
Visit site
why isn't it plugged in the first place? the cable cannot reach?

kator

Jun 4, 2006
Yes that one,it supposed to be plugged in the airbox,look for an opening somewhere there.Or pm me,i check your car
bro i already plug in the thing in....but there is this a problem...

going to check the o2 sensor and the water temperature sensor.....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

'(00): What looks to be a nice and clean E63 BMW 6 with an assortment of aesthetics. Namely, the Alpina front add-on and M6 mirrors parked just outside Bangsar Shopping Centre, while sporting a nice single digit Johor plate.<b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b>...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience