This 2000hp, 352km/h Toyota LAND "Speed" CRUISER is a sick yet fine SUV

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
You have a lot of colleague who drive Subaru. You said before you have one who drives a Version 8 WRX STI. Now another one with WRX Wagon. Good taste in cars. :biggrin:
Same person, he changed wagon for STi.....lol

Later STi also sold, now Ford Ranger dy......hhahahhah

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
From performance rally car to pickup truck. I guess your colleague is getting old. :biggrin:
Not really, middle age but now he prefers high up seat driving and torque......lol

Some more get new car already call me to recommend oversized tyres and as rough as possible pattern like M/T tyres......:biggrin:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Not really, middle age but now he prefers high up seat driving and torque......lol

Some more get new car already call me to recommend oversized tyres and as rough as possible pattern like M/T tyres......:biggrin:
But STI had even more torque than a Ranger. :hmmmm:

You mean those offroad tyres like 255/70/15?

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
But STI had even more torque than a Ranger. :hmmmm:

You mean those offroad tyres like 255/70/15?
Yup, but 16". Told him MT tyres very noisy, and his request was the more noisy the better.

First time got such request...........hhahahhhahhaha:biggrin:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Yup, but 16". Told him MT tyres very noisy, and his request was the more noisy the better.

First time got such request...........hhahahhhahhaha:biggrin:
What? Why would he like the droning sound from tyres? They don't sound good like exhaust sound. Do these MT tyres cost a lot? As expensive as extreme and semi slick category?

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Depends loh, expensive due to their size
But nowadays, I'm seeing more urban off road vehicles and pickup trucks who went for low profile road tyres like sports car. Just like the one in this Land Cruiser thread. I saw before at Ipoh, Triton with 22 inch low profile wheels. Guess offroad trip is a big no for that owner.

Here's a picture of the said Triton.

Attachments

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Well, their car, their purchase, their money, cannot say anything, right........lol

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Well, their car, their purchase, their money, cannot say anything, right........lol
True. But I'm quite impressed that they can afford to buy such kind of tyres for their car. Sub 100k car. I remember 20 inch tyres for R35 can cost like RM2k a piece.

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
RM100k car I see some with RM60k ICE......lol
Din't know ICE can mod until that amount... To be honest, I really wonder if the sound qualify from these expensive ICE mods can match up with stock OEM audio equipment from luxury cars like those from Bang&Olufsen, Bose and so on.

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
Pardon me, I forgot that yours is the first gen SF Forester. You mention before. At first I was thinking of the gold brembo from SG Forester. Like this one.

I thought he is still on diamond star. :biggrin:

1st gen, 2nd gen or any scooby gen can have that brembo anyday...just pnp with the right parts.... just that i dont want the hassle of replacing expensive brakepad....and not using it in racing/track....for street, the wrx 4pot is adequate....

diamond still keep...still shining worrrr :driver:

True. But I'm quite impressed that they can afford to buy such kind of tyres for their car. Sub 100k car. I remember 20 inch tyres for R35 can cost like RM2k a piece.

if u look closely tell me what tyre brand they use..compared to those actual supercar tyre brand :rofl::rofl::rofl:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
1st gen, 2nd gen or any scooby gen can have that brembo anyday...just pnp with the right parts.... just that i dont want the hassle of replacing expensive brakepad....and not using it in racing/track....for street, the wrx 4pot is adequate....

diamond still keep...still shining worrrr :driver:

if u look closely tell me what tyre brand they use..compared to those actual supercar tyre brand :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Hmm, isn't those gold brembo in STI are also 4 pot? Yet their brake pads are more expensive than the red coloured WRX 4 pot?

Most normal cars with large wheels that I saw today are using indonesian tyres like ATR Sport, Accelera... My relative who drives a 350Z as a daily is using those. Bought original Volk CE28N 19" but use those tyres. But I guess it should be useable.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

helo~~ anybody can help me ans tis problem,my engine timing, when i wan to stop at traffic light, sure i will free gear and brake slowly, after i free gear, the timing will maintain at 1200 -1400(r.p.m), after i definately stop the car,the timing only will drop down to normal(800-1000),anybody can help me solve tis problem? tell me tis is normal or something wrong??? hopefully u all understand wat i am trying to say....thanks....
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience