Thin carpet application

littlebeetle

Known Member
Dec 3, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Hi all,

I am planning to apply a thin carpet in my door cut pocket.

Initially I was thinking to use double sided tape but after checking the material of the carpet is cotton, I am having the idea to apply glue.

Now, my question is, where can I get odorless glue which suitable for such application.

Appreciate your inputs.

Thanks.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
carpet? I suggest you look at something more suitable for the task..such as insuflex..
next thing you know the carpet will fly along with your door..after all our infamous bomoh uses a flying carpet.

littlebeetle

Known Member
Dec 3, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
carpet? I suggest you look at something more suitable for the task..such as insuflex..
next thing you know the carpet will fly along with your door..after all our infamous bomoh uses a flying carpet.
Insuflex is slightly thick IMO.

anyway, thanks for your suggestion :)

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Question : What is the purpose of this DIY? If for soundproofing, I honestly doubt the carpet will be of any use.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Question : What is the purpose of this DIY? If for soundproofing, I honestly doubt the carpet will be of any use.
I think so too. Small thing put there will make noise when they move around.
What I did for my small drawer and coin drawer, I place a non slip mat in there....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey guys i'm puttin a 92 4agze in2 a ae92 corolla gti and im trying to track down some parts or part numbers.. i need to know from anyone who has done this b4 or knows someone who has.. i need to know if any other car has the desiresd cv joints to fit the 4agze with my std hub (or knuckles as some people call them, where the brakes bolt on n cv runs thru).. a cam angle sensor and a rear engine mount too would be nice if anyone has one or knows somewhere i could possibly track one down...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience