The Upcoming 2009 BMW Z4 Roadster

davidv00

500 RPM
Mar 27, 2006
Selangor

The latest rendition of the 2009 BMW Z4 Roadster. It will have a metal foldable hard top, with the shape similar to the current Z4 coupe.

According to BMW, the upcoming Z4 will be built in BMW’s Regensburg plant in Germany. This signify the mass production of future BMWs could bring costs down?

Expected to be launched in 2009, the new Z4 roadster could be equipped with 4.0L V8 engine, which seperates the rest of the Z4s that either comes with a 300hp twin turbo in line 6 or a 2.5L NA. BMW is expected to introduce styling derived from the CS concept across much of the ranges and this should also be visible on the Z4.

Source: Motor Authority

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
I'm not so sure about that stretched kidney grille. Still love the long bonnet, sat right down low at the back look though.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

How to tune it?

Now i had the base pressure set at 3.8Bar and turn out the engine runs horribly rich....

On highway drive on top gear when cruising,the engine is run horribly rich when on part throttle and cause jerking,even when WOT it is still rich as the engine like having no pull/feeling heavy+black smoke behind.....

FYI the engine is a L9 Turbo,running SR20DET pump and a Tomei FPR,other then that all is stock ~

Need help from u guys before i get it too lean and blow it...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience