Klang
Drove at night at genting sempah last time, pitch black wei :thefinger:
Luckily don't have "extras" on the road :biggrin:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Driving at night in a 4-door saloon especially at Sempah is effing scary la. Suddenly you smell jasmine and notice there's someone sitting at your back seat.................

Shinjite

500 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
Klang
Driving at night in a 4-door saloon especially at Sempah is effing scary la. Suddenly you smell jasmine and notice there's someone sitting at your back seat.................
"Something" sitting behind......care for a joyride? :burnout: ::creep:

marv3

Known Member
Jun 5, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
Okkkkkkkkk.......We are off-topic alr...."THAT" topic please put in the proper thread.....No here...OK...Thank you....:afraid::afraid::afraid::afraid::afraid::afraid: I dont want to get mind-f**k whenever i drive there.....:thefinger:

Now...Back to touge/Ulu Yam.....:biggrin:

g88

3,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2004
when when when ?? sunday morning morning drive !

** Now getting and got family..dunno still dare to throttle or hand and mind respond fast enough or not :confused:

marv3

Known Member
Jun 5, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
when when when ?? sunday morning morning drive !

** Now getting and got family..dunno still dare to throttle or hand and mind respond fast enough or not :confused:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Initial D meh.....Just relax and drive to your best and safest la....morning Ulu Yam "Cruise" la.....

But then again....Most of the time words like "cruise" or "chill drive" doesnt apply when the day comes....Hahahahahhahah....All become Takumi....:rofl::rofl::rofl:

marv3

Known Member
Jun 5, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
All say cruise lah, slow drive lah but actually super duper fast......hhahahhahah:rofl:
Yalor.....My first experience like that lor....Friend tell me say is chilling drive...Slow la....Enjoy the drive....Reach there only....All drive like as though got a RM1mil grand prize waiting.....:thefinger::thefinger:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Wahlau.. "drive" not "race". Who cares fast or slow? Got family or not I wouldn't want to damage my car!

Shinjite

500 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
Klang
Yup very true.....all fake one prior to convoy
Not even reach hill also on highway 200km/h d = cruising :thefinger:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Yup very true.....all fake one prior to convoy
Not even reach hill also on highway 200km/h d = cruising :thefinger:
Wah! 200kph cruising.......fuh! cannot catch up, mine 190 max, speed cut.....hhahahhahaha:rofl:

---------- Post added at 04:55 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:55 PM ----------

Wahlau.. "drive" not "race". Who cares fast or slow? Got family or not I wouldn't want to damage my car!
Before go, say drive, reach there time, race......lol:driver:

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Yah first time I join a gathering to go up Genting, they said can bring family so ok lo I assume just normal cruising drive only and I brought my family. Then when going up they all went fast so no choice got to follow (coz first time I also didn't know directions). Luckily my family already used to my driving. Only me that time brought full family too! However next time afterwards, I come alone only. :biggrin:

Last time also went up Genting and condition was a bit wet, and got a couple of new joiners with full families too, so I told them don't go too fast and all say "yeah2", but then when driving they still going pretty fast! Hence those new joiners with families were left behind a long way back.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi,

today i was cruising along the usual route around my housing area, i saw a funny SUV with super GT wing on top of its roof....walao eh....he really a Funny one...so i snap some pics and thinking of starting a thread for all to share what are the real car enthusiast will do to their car to make it nicer, faster and even nastier looking.....

compared to some funny so called car enthusiast putting on stickers of Nismo to their iswara, Mugen to their kancil and BMW emblem to their Ford...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience