The Ultimate 1/4 mile CLASH

glee

Known Member
Originally posted by tkk@Sep 22 2004, 00:34
[/QUOTE]
So, to compete, we need an AAM sanctioned Competition License? [/QUOTE]
have to get the AAM License... this case AAM will be very rich...

normally license if for Rally or Track race..

i think nextime sepang drag race have to get AAM license before we can join..
[/quote]
oops..ok.. this reply is a little late. but yes, you need an AAM sanctioned license to compete.

And no, AAM doesnt get rich out of this. The license benefits you, because a medical checkup can do any wrong for you, and its only for you. The huge bulk of the License fee that you pay AAM is for personal insurance.

a regular track license is sufficient.

clorox

Mar 16, 2004
hi guys.

im from kelantan.i want to go see the drag event....i want to know about the car that most probably or confirm joining.

from kelantan to sepang ...500km journey just for the event.if no powerful cars i think not worth to go.

hope some body inform.

thank u.

kcarlife

Sep 14, 2004
erm guys... may i know what time the whole event starts that day?

tkk

1,000 RPM
Jan 7, 2004
Originally posted by canken2@Oct 15 2004, 10:04
Anyone here won the tickets? :rolleyes:
whatime tomorrow the game will start?

pls give us the details. how should we buy to go in pit ticket?

tkk

1,000 RPM
Jan 7, 2004
Originally posted by ninja_iga@Oct 15 2004, 12:43
aiyo

i just posted

4pm till late la!

to buy pit tickets, remember your reference number, and you should be able to get it at the track itself..
hi,

thanx man... so early for tomorrow race.

the for competitor wil go very early this case

KillerB

Known Member
Nov 20, 2003
Malaysia
Visit site
Should still have tics. The paddock is 40, the grandstand is 20. I think it's different entrance this time for those going to the grandstand.

Maser

Sep 12, 2004
Originally posted by clorox@Oct 11 2004, 10:36
hi guys.

im from kelantan.i want to go see the drag event....i want to know about the car that most probably or confirm joining.

from kelantan to sepang ...500km journey just for the event.if no powerful cars i think not worth to go.

hope some body inform.

thank u.

Go look under car talk, ther are pictures posted. The Thai cars are in! with parachutes! Fast enough for you?

JUN

500 RPM
Nov 25, 2003
PJ
Relaying a message from ldragon

If any of u guys are going for the AMF, please drop by Pit number 25 which is the ZTH.com booth. As far as I'm informed, a few zth member's cars are up on display. Please fel free to drop by Pit number 25 :) Thank you

Regards;

Zeroed

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Just got back. too tired to stay till the last minute. Is it just me or do they take a very long time to start the drag?

When blackhowling was leaving... his supra super gaya la, slowly rolling off while nos purging. :o Then the R33 behind him got P plate pulak...heheh purposely put one?

Last I saw the pink S14 (or was it 240SX? forgot) was the fastest...

acura

Drifter & Racer
Jul 4, 2004
selangor
leonachin.com
so who won...???

wah.. blackies car... super chun@!!! especially when the chicks came and tertekan the NOS haha!
i didn't stay after the super loud car went to drag....

i love the black bike!! what model isit anyway?

subang it terribly jam! /... stupid road block. cos of illegar racers.. round about ther.. from 3 lanes bottle neck to one lane got inspection..... saw a girl got arrested... oso dunno why... too sleepy... *yawn*

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey stanley,

does titan sell coilover kit which consist of coilover sleeves, nuts, upper hat?
coilover sleeves is 51mm ID..

if u do have,..what is the sleeves made out of? and what's the height of the sleeves? price is good too...
thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience