the smilling buddha group

superz

Known Member
Mar 21, 2005
hey all,

i noticed there's a group of indian, who has the smilling buddha image/statue in their car and back mirror.

their cars are all heavily modded..some even with airbrush.

are they from the triads/underground society?

DJgErM

4,000 RPM
Feb 16, 2005
SIC Turn 7 & 8
www.germ.cjb.net
yep...sometimes there r only those religion group...

better not put a statement on them so early cos u dun really noe wat r they...n theres no evidence

gloss

1,500 RPM
May 23, 2005
SJ
still legal?? i thought racing group wif same sticker got banned redi liao....

superz

Known Member
Mar 21, 2005
hey all,

i am not being racist k.i was only asking if any of you here has any idea about it.

why doyou guys have to think straight away that i am trying to be racial?

well,sorry if i am wrong but i thought only the chinese pray/has the smilling buddha

partyJoe:
u meant team as in racing team?they hang out at housing area.

i really dun mean to bring up racial issue k..

sorry if anyone is offended.i was hoping to know and perhaps raise awareness.

peace.

simefly

Known Member
Apr 12, 2005
hey superz... relax man... i think we all are trying to be considerate and not trying to resort to a dispute to other people.

Anyway, the group that you have mentioned... are they the group that usually hangout in SS3, PJ in shell???

InitialD

1,000 RPM
Aug 27, 2004
Visit site
superz said:
hey all,

i am not being racist k.i was only asking if any of you here has any idea about it.

why doyou guys have to think straight away that i am trying to be racial?

well,sorry if i am wrong but i thought only the chinese pray/has the smilling buddha

Dude, if u go to a Buddhist temple you may find some indians praying. You can see quite a number of Indian Buddhist during Wesak day.

And yes.. Buddha was an Indian prince before.

phat7

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Siddharta Gautama aka Buddha is a Hindu Prince originating from now Nepal,India.

Buddhism gradually spread throughout Asia to Central Asia, Sri Lanka, Tibet, Southeast Asia, as well as the East Asian countries of China, Mongolia, Korea, Japan, and Vietnam.

With approximately 350 million followers, Buddhism is considered a major world religion.

simefly

Known Member
Apr 12, 2005
i guess everyone here is very cultured and understand buddahism :) But any idea on their whereabouts?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear sifus,

I have got a big problem here. Today itself while I'm cruising along LDP .. the engine died itself when I'm trying to make a U-turn at damansara jaya. I got shock WTF?! why is my steering wheel so hard to turn .. then only I realize my engine already turned off. :blink: .. Behind me a red satria nearly kiss my butt but lucky he didn't, i quickly start the engine and gave a friendly wave and sped off. Then on LDP driving just pass Kelana Jaya flyover (Western Digital) engine...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience