The New BluEarth-A AE-50 Tyre by Yokohama - With Orange Oil!

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
BluEarth-A AE-50 Introduction

The BluEarth-A AE-50 is Yokohama's latest range of high performance tyres. Employing cutting edge new materials such as their world renowned Orange Oil technology, which combines Nano Blend Rubber compound that actually adds grip at a microscopic level.

The BluEarth-A AE-50 tyre was designed to provide maximum driving pleasure through exceptional maneuverability and ultimate performance in both dry and extreme wet surfaces. Instant benefits include increased wet steering grip, quietness and comfort, all with the added assurance of increased fuel efficiency.

This supreme combination of extreme performance and high efficiency means that the BluEarth-A AE-50 tyre provides a high level of total performance.

BluEarth-A AE-50 Benefits

• Extreme wet grip with environmental performance
  • Fuel Saving with dynamic performance
  • Premium performance with sure handling and luxurious comfort
BluEarth-A AE-50 Features

• Nano Blend compound
  • Orange Oil
  • Double Silica
  • Fuel Saving Under Tread
  • Aero Dimple Shoulder
  • High Pitch Noise Control Design
  • Light weight design
Yokohama BluEarth-A AE-50 + Orange Oil Video

<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/wHI54F97s14" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="700"></iframe>

Some of the latest Yokohama tyres to benefit from Orange Oil technology is the dual mode road and race tyre, the ADVAN Neova AD08R. As one of the company's signature high performance tyre, Yokohama decided to retain the same tread pattern but upgrade its material specification to take advantage of the extra grip provided by their orange oil technology to perform even faster lap times.

Orange oil provides grip.

Orange oil technology was conceived to solve grip issues present in low rolling resistance eco tyres. It allows car owners to save money by consuming less fuel without compromising grip for safe and confident driving.

Orange oil is typically used in detergents and perfumes. This oil doesn't come from the meat of the fruit. It is derived from the orange peel which is quite acidic and during the manufacturing process, it softens the rubber when it comes in contact Orange Oil.

Orange oil keeps the rubber tyre compound soft and flexible at a microscopic level, so it grips the road better. More importantly it works in cold and wet conditions when rubber normally hardens and loses grip.

Yokohama's 6 orange oil tyres.

1. The BluEarth (AE01) tyre for fuel efficient driving
  2. The C.drive2 (AC02) tyre for extra safety on wet roads.
  3. The ADVAN Sport V105
  4. The ADVAN Neova AD08R dual mode street and race tyre
  5. The ADVAN A048 race tyre
  6. The Geolandar SUV (G055) long lasting tyre for urban 4x4s and SUVs.
Promotion: Get a Yokohama Advan Model Car with every purchase!

With every purchase of 4pcs BluEarth-A AE-50 tyres in a single receipt, you are entitled to receive 1 Yokohama Advan display model car!

• Promotion valid at all participating, authorized YOKOHAMA dealers nationwide.
  • While stocks last.
  • Terms & conditions apply.
For more information please contact:

YHI (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
No. 15, Jalan Jurutera U1/23, Seksyen U1,
HICOM-Glenmarie Industrial Park, 40150 Shah Alam, Selangor

Telephone: 03 7804 9880
Email: [email protected]

BluEarth-A AE-50 Available Sizes:

For details or to locate your nearest dealer please contact:

YHI (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
No. 15, Jalan Jurutera U1/23, Seksyen U1,
HICOM-Glenmarie Industrial Park, 40150 Shah Alam, Selangor
Telephone: 03 7804 9880
Email: [email protected]

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Bluearth AE-50 actually out some time already. I got my friend to fit 4 pcs on his Estima a few months back.
Should be a quiet tyre like dB V551. Have to contact him and see how he is doing on them.

For me, I am using the Geolander G055 and they are very lasting even for a SUV.....

kUmUcHaI 11/1

500 RPM
Feb 28, 2010
JB - KL
With every purchase of 4pcs BluEarth-A AE-50 tyres in a single receipt, you are entitled to receive 1 Yokohama Advan display model car!

My tyre still new lah. Cant get the model
Sad

g88

3,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2004
mid range = same as RE003 ? What the price like for 215/45/17 :D

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
mid range = same as RE003 ? What the price like for 215/45/17 :D
Mid range as in comfort performance. Probably more like C-Drive 2, Goodyear efficient grip, Michelin P3ST, Toyo C1-S.

RE-003 is UHP

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Probably to fight the Ecopia and XM2s? Hehe, not so suitable for zero to hundred duties.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
A lot of people swear by Ecopia. I'm surprised to be honest. I've never had much faith in Bridgestone.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Honda's all new City arrives Malaysia with fresh 121ps 1.5L DOHC I-VTEC engines, including the hero car, a world's first, twin electric motor hybrid City e:HEV RS as one of the 4 variants offered.

City RS e:HEV : 108ps / 253nm / twin electric motor / 4cyl DOHC I-VTEC / E-CVT / Honda Sensing / RS bodykit / Price: TBA

City S / E / V Models: 121ps / 145nm / 1.5L 4cyl DOHC I-VTEC / CVT / Prices: V...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience