The meaning of your nickname?

Oct 2, 2010
KOTA KINABALU
Re: Your nickname at ZTH

Hi,just for fun only,where do you zth fellow got your nickname?Firstly,me SURBONIGHT.Before this when I join the ZTH,I used 660 kancil (M) powered by SURBO.(This thing crap,before this dunno).and NIGHT,I used to be back at work night,so it is become SURBONIGHT.How about U all?:regular_smile:
Hiii...its my name at home,i use kancil for fun,what is surbo? i just know turbo n supercharger...n now what car u used ?..

dent

Oct 6, 2010
Damansara
dent
1) coz my car has a lot of 'dent'...hehe
2) been called 'dent' since high school
3) another short version of 'Dan' for Danial (my real name)
4) simple to pronounce
5) easy to remember....hehe

dabok max7

Known Member
Sep 11, 2010
Johor
Dabok = my nick name given from my hometown friend
Max7 = actually once is my car group name....
nice to know u all...

option1978

Known Member
May 25, 2009
Hello to all ZTH members. Joined ZTH for over a year now but just never have the time to really follow the happenings here until like recently.........finally when i don't need to work like 24/7 so that make me a newbie here.......I'm option1978, this nickname derived from a group of modder that i was with about 10 years ago during my more wild & crazy days & 1978 was the number of my car then. Cheers

Nov 18, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Hi and hello to all Zerotohundred members..how r u guys? I am very new to the site..and finding the site is very informative..
Basically i find cowboys look cool..and I am a big biker as well...78 is the year that i was born...so i joined both and became my nick...

Nov 29, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
my nick name come from country name Venezuela... i got this name during my study @ KTU, we hv to find a nick beside our name... since then i use the nick till now... :)

Dec 7, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
greetings to all, siewks is the real name. i drive a 19 yr old nissan cefiro A31. love this car, had it since the day i bought it new. and i can see in this forum, the cefiro is still popular. it's good to know.

mottrang

Dec 21, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
huhu...
jes name after my boy at my hometown...

m - motor
o - otai
t - turun
t - town
r - ranggi
a - atau
n - nak
g - gempak

hav a nice day....

Last edited:

C99D-MMC5537

Known Member
Jan 9, 2008
C99D is chassis code for my ride Proton Putra
Since my putra is the 1st bath one, it come with mitsu ECU no 5537.
that's create C99D-MMC5537

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Helo, all sifu. I am newbie in car, please help me out please. I am driving toyota corolla AE110 limited editon and previously i drive reach 120km/h & above, i heard nothing. Last month i found out that my car is "eating" the engine oil so i go and change the valve seal and the problem solve. After done the valve seal i got reach to 120km/h & above. i got heard no sound at all, since last week once i reach 120km/h i heard beep sound inside the car. i have no idea what is it, where is it come...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience