The meaning of your nickname?

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Nobody posts here anymore?
My name is stupidcar because I was too lazy to make up a name.
And wanted to just post in threads so I just came up with this name.
Not calling my car stupid. I lurve my car. My hard earned monehhh.

johnsonlam

DIY King
Nov 17, 2003
Balik Pulau, KL
Am just plain lazy and 0 creativity when I registered back in 2000.....
Hence... = mynamewithoutspaces

HAHAHAH

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
You're like the only member here who uses his own name and own picture, haha. Ignoring anonymity over the internet?
RENESIS reminds me of Resident Evil :rofl:
Sounds like NEMESIS, maybe I should create new ID and put that :rofl:

johnsonlam

DIY King
Nov 17, 2003
Balik Pulau, KL
You're like the only member here who uses his own name and own picture, haha. Ignoring anonymity over the internet?
Yeah... In terms of Forums, Boards and stuff, i tend to just use my own name as nickname as it's me writing these... and me to be flamed...

Anyway, in 2001 I used to have another account called "Tom8344", complete with Tom's Avatar and Signature.... spam the whole ZTHV1 forum and brought down the ZTH site.. :listen: Already confessed to Tom.. HAHAH!

With the Internet and Social Media... There is nowhere to hide anyway... so... just be me lo..

twistedichc

2,000 RPM
Jan 22, 2013
Ampang Point
as for me, ichc is ipoh city hardcore as in music influence, not xxxhardcore leehh, twisted coz i lurve the song by keith sweat & self experience from the song lyric (well there will be sumtime that a girl makes u go crazy rite).

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
RENESIS reminds me of Resident Evil :rofl:
Sounds like NEMESIS, maybe I should create new ID and put that :rofl:
Haha, but actually there is the name Renesis in automotive world. 13B-MSP RENESIS in RX-8.

The time I created this name was during last year where I came to this forum to view some pictures of exotic cars until I was stopped because I don't have an account. So I just made this name up. At first I wrote Renesis based on RX-8's engine because I kinda like the sound of that name. Then it seems that the name was taken and I added VIII as I feel that the EVOLUTION VIII emblem in Evo 8 was quite cool as well.

BTW, last week I saw one new member called RenesisX appearing over here. Copycat? :rofl:

Yeah... In terms of Forums, Boards and stuff, i tend to just use my own name as nickname as it's me writing these... and me to be flamed...

Anyway, in 2001 I used to have another account called "Tom8344", complete with Tom's Avatar and Signature.... spam the whole ZTHV1 forum and brought down the ZTH site.. :listen: Already confessed to Tom.. HAHAH!

With the Internet and Social Media... There is nowhere to hide anyway... so... just be me lo..
Huh? Din't know that you have such an interesting history of bringing down the whole forum last time. Are you somehow working in the computer software field or you just know the skills?

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
as for me, ichc is ipoh city hardcore as in music influence, not xxxhardcore leehh, twisted coz i lurve the song by keith sweat & self experience from the song lyric (well there will be sumtime that a girl makes u go crazy rite).
Ipoh city hardcore but staying in Ampang?....:biggrin:

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Haha, but actually there is the name Renesis in automotive world. 13B-MSP RENESIS in RX-8.

The time I created this name was during last year where I came to this forum to view some pictures of exotic cars until I was stopped because I don't have an account. So I just made this name up. At first I wrote Renesis based on RX-8's engine because I kinda like the sound of that name. Then it seems that the name was taken and I added VIII as I feel that the EVOLUTION VIII emblem in Evo 8 was quite cool as well.

BTW, last week I saw one new member called RenesisX appearing over here. Copycat? :rofl:

Huh? Din't know that you have such an interesting history of bringing down the whole forum last time. Are you somehow working in the computer software field or you just know the skills?

I think he has some, if not, he wouldn't play with ecu as seen in his fb :laugh:

Sent from my Lumia 925 using Tapatalk.

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com

now famous edi, got your own column on ZTH mag issue 4.....thumbs up bro.:adore:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
I think he has some, if not, he wouldn't play with ecu as seen in his fb :laugh:

Sent from my Lumia 925 using Tapatalk.
Oh, DIY king is also software/programming expert also. :biggrin:

Is it? but not Ampang Point....hahaha:biggrin:
Yeap, Ampang is near Gunung Rapat area. Quite near to the famous sam poh tong cave there.

now famous edi, got your own column on ZTH mag issue 4.....thumbs up bro.:adore:
Woah, congratulations then. Sifu :adore:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
why hide behind a nickname when his face has been plastered in the ZTH mag #4? :biggrin:

Sifu DIY king glamor big boss man Johnson Lam!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

We had always believe that by maintain our finishing standards, our Zero Compromising Policy, we had nothing to fear. But this time round, we were scared shitless. We received a request from this client that had his car worked on by a well known detailing, so well know that the company is in many famous automotive forums. zerotohundred, lowyat, bmw owner forums and many more. We were scared shitless when we were appointed to work on a car that had undergone his so called "god hands" We were...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience