The meaning of your nickname?

rollakid

4,000 RPM
Nov 9, 2004
Kuching Sarawak
Visit site
rollakid -

i drive a corolla, thus "rolla".

when i'm in college we call each other nicknames according to what you are mostly related to. eg, a guy who worship japan = jit pun kia, a guy who drives a honda = honda kia, a guy who only study = tak chek kia.

my nick was initially "toyotakia" when i first join other forum, but changed to rollakid when join zth. KIA = Kid in hokkien. Before that my nick is silver_arrowz, cuz since i'm a little boy i'm a die hard fan of mclaren F1 team, nick of the MP4 series car is Silver Arrow, same as back in the days where tv dun have color, the old merc also called Silver Arrow. you can see my email using silver_arrowz name, since i have the account since forever.

bryan2727

Known Member
Jan 3, 2006
Bryan2727- nothing special..juz my name. 2727 , my fave number is 2 , my ex fav number is 7.

but now my ex is pregnant with another guy, n their getting married, is kinda sux...but anyway, i'm keeping it..after it was the best 3 years of my life that i had with her..n i'm keeping it..

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
many ppl think its becoz of links power...some relate it to linksys......but the actual meaning is.....LINKS~~~~

acura

Drifter & Racer
Jul 4, 2004
selangor
leonachin.com
Lol~!!~ Links has the best explanation Ever~! lol~!!~!

mine is Acura cos i like honda/ acura car models.. :) especially

" Integra dc5" / "Acura Rsx"

Seraph

2,000 RPM
Jun 20, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
acura said:
Lol~!!~ Links has the best explanation Ever~! lol~!!~!

mine is Acura cos i like honda/ acura car models.. :) especially

" Integra dc5" / "Acura Rsx"
Acura RSX...hehe....my fav car in NFS : Underground 2 :_:

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
erm... first started off wit HC-E which is my engine code... then to zephyrus, which is a greek god of west winds... but i forgot my password/email registered when zth.com was redesigned... so i changed to zephyred... my car's red... then 2nd restructing of zth... someone used my username.. so i changed to zephyr3d...

Cow

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
Visit site
links: errrrrrrrrrr.... o_O

blackhowling: haha BULL too macho for me la, I mean...BULL wor.. like whoa..

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
used to use the nick "slackers" since I've known the internet.....
look up the web for the definition.......wikepidea has the most interesting one though

than just recently this past year; used back my own name...."boon"; make it more interesting would be "b00n".....
kekeke

lozo

500 RPM
Sep 26, 2004
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
i place a nick on irc few years back and ppl start calling me lozo. some of my friends don't even know my real name.

it doesn't have any meaning though..

netmatrix

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
P Jaya:Malaysia
kh_tan.tripod.com
NetMatrix

I think i don't need to explain it a lot. But anyway here is a recap.:secret:

Net cause i'm always facinated with the interNET. And during that time The MATRIX was and still is the best movie i ever saw. I was constantly surfing www.whatisthematrix.com . And somehow i merged the 2 interest together one. And during that time, god knows how many forums, i have used this nick. Even when MIRC was hot.:_: Oh yeah BTW the matrix costume neo's coat pattern is used waaayyy too much in college and uni proms. hahaha. I'm more of Agent Smith rather than Neo.

I even wanted to have a www.netmatrix.com site. But it is used up by some company. .org .net just doesn't cut out. I did have a fairly large content old website www.netmatrix.cjb.net. But that also after not maintaining it for damn long, it laid to rest liao.:confused_smile:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My car is a 72 Ford
1600cc singal cam,7.5+- comp.ratio,running on carburator,no ECU

all sifu...
can i bolt on turbo on tis engine???
wat the size of the turbo???
need to change piston???
can carbie tahan the boost???or need to modify to injection using those stane-alone ECU???
can tell me wat parts i need for bolt on turbo???
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience