The fake Olympic foot print firework and child singing star.

AE80TypeD

1,500 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Puchong
Visit site
i WISH they were just playing hard to get. sumtimes im ignored just bcoz im too ugly/boring to be worth their time.

this one time things almost clicked... then everything went sour when she knew & criticized me bcoz i like to drive fast2. same style like those girls last time in school who say "oh i dun like guys who smoke wan" but end up with mat rempits. LOL hypocrites. give up my driving style? no way man. Lonely Driver it is then. omg off topic.

/slap self :rofl:

ExceL

1,500 RPM
Jan 6, 2004
Ampang/KL
Visit site
i WISH they were just playing hard to get. sumtimes im ignored just bcoz im too ugly/boring to be worth their time.

this one time things almost clicked... then everything went sour when she knew & criticized me bcoz i like to drive fast2. same style like those girls last time in school who say "oh i dun like guys who smoke wan" but end up with mat rempits. LOL hypocrites. give up my driving style? no way man. Lonely Driver it is then. omg off topic.

/slap self :rofl:
Oi.. off topic :stupid:

..not my fault. :biggrin:

ZTH needs a section for our "other" love.. yay or nay?. (yes, wrong topic..again :proud:)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

We will once again be blessed with Mini’s zipping around the dirt tracks of the World Rally Championship next year and their machine of choice has been unveiled at the Paris Motor Show.

The platform of choice is a Countryman S that has been given the full over treatment by the boys at Prodrive. As we mentioned earlier, the team will only be...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience