The AMF Queen Search Competition Heats up!!!

BlackHD

Known Member
Jan 29, 2004
Visit site
stanley... i didn't mean anything there k... good for u to hav such cute bebs :)

ac98

Known Member
Dec 9, 2003
Selangor
Whitepuppy,

That's why they should, or MUST have woman/girl judges, like Hypertune ... fair enough!

Jun9970

Nov 22, 2003
u know wuts the problem?
not enuff farking tits being shown for this round of pictures.
show us some tits, n we'll vote for that chick
who gips a shit if she only has an L-license.........

ac98

Known Member
Dec 9, 2003
Selangor
Tom,

For the first impression of both girls, Julie is being potrayed unfairly. Her photos are all jumbled up beween studio shots, events, indoors and outdoors whereas Mable's are all well taken shoots that collectively having the same theme.

If you are seriously using ONLY these photos to fish for vote in a bigger crowd of people, Julie might loose her chance-leh.

This is an honest opinion. I know you've chosen the pics from a CD she gave you. If it is so, I will give her another set of pics, which I will personally select with her at my place.

ac98

Known Member
Dec 9, 2003
Selangor
Tom,

Oh, and that panties shot * tsk tsk tsk * you actually posted TWO of them up there? Come on, this is NO WAY to promote any of our local beauty queen man!

whit3puppy

500 RPM
May 14, 2004
S. Damansara
www.xanga.com
Originally posted by BlackHD@Oct 1 2004, 11:44
hmm... something looks not right on both the pictured girl, julie and mable...

julie body truely solid, but maybe it's good to reduce the amount use in cosmetic... coz it covers the true beauty that every girl would hav.

mable... probably not photogetic kua... not touched up properly before takin this pics i guess....

but whitepuppy, u have the natuaral sweet and fine cutting (i mean face). can give a try if u want, no harm if didn't get, coz all this competition is actually for the fun of it. u might not get the crown back home, but u get a good memory and satisfaction within. if u join, i vote u...

better to keep some comment to yourself, be kind, be polite, be low profile, and be yourself.

puppy rulez!!...
Thanks for the support...
Means alot to me...
I'm not so sure whether I'm still gonna join or not but I might if there's some moral support from you guys...
Bring on the cars, that will be fun...
Will do my very best as long as I get to eat...
He..he..he...

:lol:

ks2000

Sep 5, 2004
Originally posted by whit3puppy@Oct 1 2004, 09:38
Lastly, I would just like to say that, You guys and girls out there should vote and pick someone that has the beauty, grace, personality, skills and talent to be BFGoodrich's ambassador in this Queen Search...

If the girl that you guys pick or choose have beauty but no talent, what's the point...

Vote wisely...

;)
Good! really agreed to this kind of RATIONAL thinking! :D Lets hope all the fellas who participate in voting would be RATIONAL and FAIR! ;)

As for myself, if i am a chairman/ big boss/ decision-maker of this event... DEFINITELY + STRAIGHT AWAY putting contestant "J" as 3 years consecutive winner. B)

phew~! (fortunately/unfortunately?) i am just a simple forumer~ :P

T

Tom

ac98,

No, i didn't select the pictures, the AMF staff supplied the pictures.

Thanks
Tom

ac98

Known Member
Dec 9, 2003
Selangor
Tom,

Yeah, I know that very well. Well there's still the second pic ... well nevermind, once she's back from JB I will arrange to shoot her again and hand 'the AMF staff' another set of pics. Hang on there.

Cheers.

ac98

Known Member
Dec 9, 2003
Selangor
Originally posted by ks2000+Oct 1 2004, 22:13 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ks2000 @ Oct 1 2004, 22:13 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-whit3puppy@Oct 1 2004, 09:38
Lastly, I would just like to say that, You guys and girls out there should vote and pick someone that has the beauty, grace, personality, skills and talent to be BFGoodrich's ambassador in this Queen Search...

If the girl that you guys pick or choose have beauty but no talent, what's the point...

Vote wisely...

;)
Good! really agreed to this kind of RATIONAL thinking! :D Lets hope all the fellas who participate in voting would be RATIONAL and FAIR! ;)

As for myself, if i am a chairman/ big boss/ decision-maker of this event... DEFINITELY + STRAIGHT AWAY putting contestant "J" as 3 years consecutive winner. B)

phew~! (fortunately/unfortunately?) i am just a simple forumer~ :P [/b][/quote]
Haha ... you joker-lah you, ks2000 :blink: :P

BlackHD

Known Member
Jan 29, 2004
Visit site
Originally posted by ac98@Oct 2 2004, 02:43
Tom,

Yeah, I know that very well. Well there's still the second pic ... well nevermind, once she's back from JB I will arrange to shoot her again and hand 'the AMF staff' another set of pics. Hang on there.

Cheers.
photographer normally gets free shot? pumping on her? hehee j/k

ac98

Known Member
Dec 9, 2003
Selangor
Originally posted by BlackHD+Oct 2 2004, 09:47 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BlackHD @ Oct 2 2004, 09:47 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ac98@Oct 2 2004, 02:43
Tom,

Cheers.
photographer normally gets free shot? pumping on her? hehee j/k [/b][/quote]
We dun, not as much as rich brats with big, expensive, nice cars <_<

~NisMoBaBy~

Nov 18, 2003
Peejay
Visit site
Originally posted by DoNuT@Sep 30 2004, 09:22
well,

i got a very lovely gurlfriend i sayang my gurl gurl alot!!. but this photo really make me turn on leh.. hehehehe

julie for sure... is she representing Malaysia??

oh yeah oh yeah go julie go julie hehehe.. shit if my gurlfriend see this i sure hailat liao wan.. kena pull ears hehehehe!!
I agree! Julie definitely looks better :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Hahahaha... donut stop droolinggg~!!!! :angry:

scudracer

Known Member
Jun 4, 2004
Miss J. Marry me please!

I promise a daily hand wash with Soft Wash Gel, rub down with Meguiars Tech Wax, Gold Class Trim Detailer ...

Oh crap, I'm irreversibly a car nerd. Damn!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Good day to all ..

I need to know the suggested engine oil for Mivec 1.6 DOHC 4G92,
Recently me done with general service on timingbelt/water pump/spark plugs and so on..

So for the first time, i used HKS Semi Synthetic 10w 40 4liter engine oil. It suppose to run for 5000km but now its just 3500km ran and the oil stick sitting at 2nd bottom line..:banghead:

Current status:
Engine PnP
Iridium Spark plugs
2" Direct piping
HKS Semi Synthetic 10w 40

The engine oil pretty good though, made...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience