The 2JZ - Now Sky-Rocketing the Toyota 86

halycon

Sep 28, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
Trivia ....

a. 2JZ Engine has a cylinder bore of 86mm x 86mm.
b. Subaru FB20 engine uses a square cylinder bore of 86mm x 86mm (special engineering request from Toyota)

.... that is how the 86 drives the car (forgive the pun)

MrPenghulu

Known Member
Aug 18, 2006
It seems like there is a demand for the legendary Supra to be reborn, yet Toyota doesn't want to build it. What an epidemic.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
If AE86 can be reborn after 20years+, I believe Supra will too reborn. That's a very nice concept car of a Supra. I hope it will be
reality soon. This is a great design. Better than what I found last time where they said there will be a Supra replacement in
year 2012....too bad it did not happen and well lucky too! Cuz i dun like the design...

At least what was posted by DZul, still have the looks of the original Supra...really nice...!!!

Don't like this, totally lost the looks of Supra...

shiroitenshi

3,000 RPM
Apr 18, 2006
It's amazing what thais can do with new cars like the FT86 when they don't waste money paying huge amounts of import duty and AP.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi All,

Just wondering whether any of you have feedbacks on those local suspension shops that recondition your HKS,Cusco,JIC coilovers? Any feedbacks (Suspension doesn't perform as well as before, Leaks after a short while, parts of unknown source)... etc. TQ.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience