Thank you those of you who voted BN

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Tun is coming down to Melaka this 10/6 to officiate a smart industrial area near my home. I really hope during that time the landfill smell will reach the ceremony tent.
So far the smell had 'mysteriously' disapper when a VIP is in town just like when the recent Agong went to Masjid Tanah to officially opened a mosque.
Maybe one way to solve it is by having non stop event involving VIP near my area.

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Maybe they did something when VIP comes visiting.......lol
some said they spray a chemical to eliminate the smell. Could be true...

I can only imagine there is a gigantic air purifier around the area...hahaha.

landfill is really a waste of resources. The land plot becomes useless and polluted once the landfill is used up.

Latest update at Batu Berendam FTZ is that the area will be looked after by a local gomen subs which to me is a very bad move. Local council already have the expertise to handle and maintain the area. The local gomen subs has zero experience and next to zero manpower+budget.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Yah! handling waste actually is big matter, whether house hold, electronics, or nuclear.......:smokin:

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Perak gomen buy a fleet of Toyota Camry.....Then tried to justify by saying they buy in bulk so its cheaper. Also said their 5yo aircord often breakdown.

Same old way of spending....

leinnz

Known Member
Sep 28, 2005
some said they spray a chemical to eliminate the smell. Could be true...

I can only imagine there is a gigantic air purifier around the area...hahaha.

landfill is really a waste of resources. The land plot becomes useless and polluted once the landfill is used up.

Latest update at Batu Berendam FTZ is that the area will be looked after by a local gomen subs which to me is a very bad move. Local council already have the expertise to handle and maintain the area. The local gomen subs has zero experience and next to zero manpower+budget.
is that true. shit man. working in FTZ might be impacted with the cleanliness. or if they use HajiMat then ok la

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
I notice something 'weird' on the road surface of the new road from Cheng to Sungai Udang in Melaka.

There are holes drilled at specific distance. Initially i tot it was left by heavy vehilce but the shape is perfect. Then only i recall the method they used to inspect if the road is constructed according to spec. never seen they do that before...hihihi.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I notice something 'weird' on the road surface of the new road from Cheng to Sungai Udang in Melaka.

There are holes drilled at specific distance. Initially i tot it was left by heavy vehilce but the shape is perfect. Then only i recall the method they used to inspect if the road is constructed according to spec. never seen they do that before...hihihi.
New road surface? Checking the thickness? Don't they fill it back?

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
New road surface? Checking the thickness? Don't they fill it back?
so far no..maybe need to buy off first.
holes are abt 3 inch in diameter.

weird coz they only drill the holes at the road shoulder and at fixed distance between each other. That way contractor can cheat material at the driven area.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
so far no..maybe need to buy off first.
holes are abt 3 inch in diameter.

weird coz they only drill the holes at the road shoulder and at fixed distance between each other. That way contractor can cheat material at the driven area.
Road shoulder thicker, center thinner......lol

leinnz

Known Member
Sep 28, 2005
I am late to know this but UTC now no longer opens at night....Adui...
certain states still have. Only Melaka aje tak ade night. Weekends la.

devious17

Nov 18, 2003
Kay Ell
So, if you are the [strike]asshole[/strike] genius who draw X on Barisan Nasional. Here's a big [strike]fuck[/strike] thank you.

Yes, YOU, you know who you are.

I can fully understand that YOU like having a stick stuck up your rectum. Hey, it is YOUR right. I respect that. But you don't have to get all of us to come along for the ride. You can draw X on anything OTHER than Barisan Nasional, and if you like how BN run things, here's what you can do:

If you voted for BN because you wanted toll prices to increase, you are more than welcome to pay double, or triple of the toll fare, and ask them to keep the change.

If you voted for BN because you wanted to pay GST for your cup of teh tarik, you are more than welcome to pay 6%, 10% or even 30% at your favourite mamak stall and ask them to keep the change.

And if you enjoy being lied to, you can always find a Nigerian prince at your nearest education institution, and tell them you are looking for a Nigerian prince because you want to invest some money in Nigeria.

Cause seriously, we love people like you, we hope you reciprocate the love and vote for anything other than BN next time around.

Waah ! Such thread/topic is again allowed here aa? No fair weii!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

BMW Group Malaysia today unveiled the third variant of the 6-series – the Gran Coupé that joins its Coupé and Convertible siblings. The Gran Coupé is BMW’s first four-door coupé that marries sporty aesthetics with powerful dynamics, penetrating yet another segment of premium luxury cars. Four-door sedan and dynamics of a coupé; this is the winning formula for an attractive vehicle with...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience