Test: Q8 Oils and Lubegard

NeoG

Known Member
May 30, 2006
when i accecerate i fell Castrol is low respone then Q8, Just my personal opinion :)

black_howling

Oct 12, 2005
huakenny said:
Eneos is a service center, can change at there directly if u wish

:_:
hi kenny...thankx for the advice...but i never go there because savvy is very pampered car. The parts is not available ezly. tatz y. Now also having problem finding spark plugs.

I managed to changed the oil to Q8. I changed to 10w-40 mineral. Soo far soo good. Revving is excellent. but then after the change it takes a day or 2 for the car to get used to it...car was heavy initially...now she purrs and idling is like music to my ears....:dancing: :elefant: :vroam:

For those who are lookin for the Q8 oil...you can get it from a shop in seapark. jalan 20/5. Itz a shop facing the main road. They sell performance parts but it shares the shop with a photostat place.

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
black_howling said:
I managed to changed the oil to Q8. I changed to 10w-40 mineral. Soo far soo good. Revving is excellent. but then after the change it takes a day or 2 for the car to get used to it...car was heavy initially...now she purrs and idling is like music to my ears....:dancing: :elefant: :vroam:
10w40 should be semi syn not mineral if not mistaken :p

mie7

Known Member
Dec 9, 2005
what q8 oil for auto tranny and how long the interval to change the oil...