Terengganu Drag Challenge 2009

Dampachi

Jan 4, 2009
Wah..Turbo 1800cc 2WD OTR very interesting category, nice event.. well done Abg Dollah.
halloo everyone..newbie here

bro maskulinB8 was so happy laa...

why NA category don't have ?...Terengganu don't have any NA cars ka bro :confused:

Fussion_R

May 15, 2005
east side
actually theres many that play with the 4G93NA ni, but when theres is an event, not many want to participate... donno why..... even at sepang the D category always been cancel.... but class F non-vtec OTR ramai pulakk....

so i think, they should offer the NA category, when dont have support such as 6 car minimum, than only cancel it....

Kota Bharu, for sure DAJ40 join punya... :driver:

piyanb8

Aug 12, 2007
hmm..nice category.
looks fair to me..so 1.8cc finally can fight with other 1.8 cars as well,not with 2.2L which claims only 2.0cc.

good luck!:driver:

Vtec1.6_auto

Mar 29, 2007
hmm..nice category.
looks fair to me..so 1.8cc finally can fight with other 1.8 cars as well,not with 2.2L which claims only 2.0cc.

good luck!:driver:
To evade unfair match, organizer have to mull what's category should be held..dont sake for money.
Nevertheless, We should give praising to them for Vtec category...1.6, 1.8, 2.0, 2.2 , Lower block, taller block, stroker kit or larger piston it's does't matter. janji Vtec. If dare join, if scare pls sitting beside of fence..hahahaha

actually theres many that play with the 4G93NA ni, but when theres is an event, not many want to participate... donno why..... even at sepang the D category always been cancel.... but class F non-vtec OTR ramai pulakk....

so i think, they should offer the NA category, when dont have support such as 6 car minimum, than only cancel it....

Kota Bharu, for sure DAJ40 join punya... :driver:
Less participant one of the reason why they could't make Na kategory in Terengganu Drag Challenging 2009, But still can race if na particpant willing to race the highest category in listed.
We can see how fast na engine if they r compete to vtec and turbo..im believe we also can see vtec and turbo eating smoke by na..hahahah
Heard your vtec also participate in vtec category.....hope you will get good result..but dont miss gear during this coming competition..because i know your gear linkage leweh..hahahaha

Fussion_R

May 15, 2005
east side
registration fees:
open; RM150.
others; RM100

Hadiah:
open; 1st place RM1000
others; 1st place RM700

bad news, there will have a motorcycle drag 1st before the car cetegory.
kwangg..... kwanggg...... kwanggg..........

n/a_tune

Oct 21, 2005
registration fees:
open; RM150.
others; RM100

Hadiah:
open; 1st place RM1000
others; 1st place RM700
jarak 300m
tire only open for open category
call 0199691635 (syuk) untuk pertanyaan"pls not sms"

bad news, there will have a motorcycle drag 1st before the car category.
kwangg..... kwanggg...... kwanggg..........
mai awal semeua dehhh,,

consonar

Dec 28, 2004
D'sara - S.alam
a lot of thing happen laa in this drag... rain summore...

then a stupid marshal whack some guy... flying kick watchaaaa.. walaweiii... what laa marshal tu...

EK power

Mar 10, 2005
Congratulation to Waa motorsport..manipulate in Vtec category..King In The Rain..

Vtec1.6_auto

Mar 29, 2007
Congratulation to Waa motorsport..manipulate in Vtec category..King In The Rain..
For Vtec open category CrX Rahim katak should be a winner because katak very expert in the wet and raininig season ma..........hahaha. why you not closed Rahim katak mouth.....cause of him.. rain fall down.....hahaha....Btw Rahim Katak is smart guy....hehehe

Heard konggo ask mat yie to race between Botok car and Abr 600.......Mat yie refused...unknown reason....takut tu..
Crx orange from Ah siong also ask mat yie last weeks but owner crx orange refused because he scared to mat yie car very fast.......like fast and furious ..hahahahahahah. Samso apa pasal lu takut lawan sama mat yie....hah

How do you check if you're buying fake Sparcos or Recaros or any other brand? Because I see alot are for sale in the market so don't want to get cheated.