Tein Suspension in Kuching

Massive_InfusioN

Known Member
Jan 18, 2006
Selangor
Good Day members,

I want to know, which workshop in Kuching, Sarawak that is offering their expertise & service in maintainance and repairs of Tein dampers & suspensions. I have a set of Tein dampers in Kuching, Sarawak to be repair. Need help guys!

autocrosser

Known Member
Aug 13, 2006
I don't think there is any shop per se in Kuching that can really do it. I think you should just ship it to the Peninsula. I have a set of Gab that i am thinking of sending to RS One for an overhaul or just sell as is.

You could ask VTEC. They are into the performance scene.

Massive_InfusioN

Known Member
Jan 18, 2006
Selangor
I don't think there is any shop per se in Kuching that can really do it. I think you should just ship it to the Peninsula. I have a set of Gab that i am thinking of sending to RS One for an overhaul or just sell as is.

You could ask VTEC. They are into the performance scene.
Thanks, yes looks like can't find a shop yet in Kuching is doing this kind of repair. Who is Vtec?

autocrosser

Known Member
Aug 13, 2006
VTEC is on Batu Lintang Road at the bottom of the hill. If you are coming from Green Road it will be on your left. It is located in the single row of shophouses. You can't miss it as it has a big sign. I don't have their phone number.

IMO, this is probably a useless suggestion as they are more into building high-powered rides than repairing suspension systems. The most they can do would be to send it to their Peninsula contacts. You are probably better off doing it yourself if you have the time.

Hope this helps. If you find somebody in Kuching that can do this sort of work, do let me know. Good luck to ya.

Massive_InfusioN

Known Member
Jan 18, 2006
Selangor
Ok great, thanks for the info. Will try to check out this workshop as well. Not really familiar with Kuching's performance car's scene. In peninsula i do have a few friends doing the repair. but it would be easier if it can be done here in Kuching. Thanks again.

shah5755

Known Member
Apr 20, 2007
Pj....kch
nvr heard bout any workshop can repair absorber in kch bro....but if got any update do let us know :driver:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i'm on behalf my friend having problem with his ferio 95'. in the beginning, his ferio have a chamber problem, so he went to press n burh the chamber.. then after that for a few months, his ferio always have to re-alignment... his tires went out(makan sebelah) from inside... then when he want to turn left, the steering not steer back to normal position like before.

went to workshop, but mechanics also dont know what to do.. ask other, some said chamber problem, some said lower arm...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience