tEam_fuZers car stoLen~

true2one

Known Member
Jun 17, 2004
Damansara
www.i'm_cHarming, b_caRefuL.com
membErs cAr has bEen stoLen~ parKed tHe car at a sHeLL statiOn ss19, subaNg jaYa~, Left tHe kEy in tHe car, went inside to pAy at the countEr, oNe gUy rAn in his cAr n droVed oFf in it~ pLs kEep a Look oUt fOr it. His number plate is WEF 1576. brown color with white rims~ the only brown in the team~

caLL gurmeSh @ 016.3310471 if u spot the car.. much appreciated~

u cAn aLso caLL..

sEan @016.2963833,
jaMe @0129221544,
AmiruL @0122007685,
simon @0125625949

picture can be found at this link: http://zerotohundred.com/newforums/showthread.php?p=1209568#post1209568

Last edited:

gloss

1,500 RPM
May 23, 2005
SJ
ouch!! 2nd team fuze kena again... sorry to hear that.

But why left the key inside the car? thinking it was shell station and its save rite.. lolx..

gloss

1,500 RPM
May 23, 2005
SJ
but again, crimes happen everywhere... if we practice extra care, then there wont be "careless," of cuz not all the time lo... will watch out for the number plate, but i guess the car already ... ahem...ahem...

roy27

Known Member
Feb 16, 2006
juz remember no matter how near u go when stop at any place, juz shut off the engine n take out the key....

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
own mistake own mistake.......

try to lock ur car all the time when u drive or not to leave anything tat can attract ppl attention...

go pump petrol o go toilet.....lock the car plz....

if there is someone waiting in ur car...ask them to lock ur car as well.....

Thieves r everywhere......dunno wat the hel hapen to Malaysia nowadays....

damn......go out oso scare scare....midninght oso not dare go yamcha liao:angry_smile:

gloss

1,500 RPM
May 23, 2005
SJ
:embaressed_smile: :_: pay for our mistake :confused_smile:

true2one

Known Member
Jun 17, 2004
Damansara
huakenny said:
own mistake own mistake.......

try to lock ur car all the time when u drive or not to leave anything tat can attract ppl attention...

go pump petrol o go toilet.....lock the car plz....

if there is someone waiting in ur car...ask them to lock ur car as well.....

Thieves r everywhere......dunno wat the hel hapen to Malaysia nowadays....

damn......go out oso scare scare....midninght oso not dare go yamcha liao:angry_smile:
midnight dun daRe go yUm cHar Liao? haHA.. i dUN tHInk iTs tiLL tHat bAd La bRO~ stiLL can go Out to haV drinKs La.. bUt tHe cRime sCene eRe is geTTIn mOr n mOre fcuKed up La.. patHetic moFos~

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Sigh.....what so hard about taking out the car key? then locking the car door? Even doors got remote control what......just take out the key and picit the door lock button......

Anyway, sorry to hear the loss. Hopefully you can find your baby back ASAP....

true2one

Known Member
Jun 17, 2004
Damansara
ken yeang said:
Sigh.....what so hard about taking out the car key? then locking the car door? Even doors got remote control what......just take out the key and picit the door lock button......

Anyway, sorry to hear the loss. Hopefully you can find your baby back ASAP....
i wOnder tHe saMe thing tOo~ aNyway its not my riDe but my tEam memBers riDe, jUs heLping him spRead tHe nEws.. :regular_smile:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

One of the greatest aspects of motorsports is perhaps also one of the angles that the spectators rarely view as they see the racecars shred slicks on the tarmac, and that is the plethora of emotions and effort invested by the team in getting the car to the starting grid in the first place.

Team JPM Dragon-i can attest to that though, as the team very nearly didn’t make it to the starting grid but managed to get...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience