Tax payer's Money Down the Drain ~!

N0eL

Known Member
Apr 11, 2006
Something for you guys to start the a Sunday Morning ~!

neokenzo

Known Member
Oct 5, 2006
PJ
Is this another one? Or the same one thats been on the net the past few weeks?

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
This time really go to the drain :burnout: Thanks for the camera holder who risk his/her life to snap the photo :love:

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
this was posted 2 times b4 this...but as i said b4 this...damage doesnt look so bad...if it were our own car, we'd go halfcut to get spareparts to fix this hehehe but it might cost them a bomb to fix after all the markups :stupid:

hachiroku clan

500 RPM
Oct 16, 2008
i thought all of evox police drivers had to go for a special driving class? if its true, then its REALLY a waste of money and time..

zac

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2007
Johor Bahru
they also said all MP is well educated, talented, honest and blah blah blah... is it true?:burnout:

basikal_pancit

500 RPM
Apr 7, 2005
Selangor
Things happen, even professional made mistake....
U cant really blame without knowing the whole story....

Pro footballers, pro racers, pro engineers, pro accountants , they all went to special training and yet still make mistake, it's part of our nature....

So, personally I would get to know the real story behind the incidents if i were to blame anybody... Just my 2cents... :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I have a noob question

Can anyone tell me the difference between N1 and Sflow mufflers (or other types if i missed out any)
Also, what is a 'cat-back' :rolleyes:

Hope sifus can enlighten me with all these exhaust terms. Im planning to fit a reasonable sports exhaust on my ride. Its automatic transmission so i wonder if Universal mufflers do good on it?

HELP HELP HELP :adore:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience