Tach installation

damone

500 RPM

damone

500 RPM
Oct 7, 2008
Hi there.

I just recently bought a 2 inch tachometer online, but it doesnt come with a manual. I have searched this forum on how to install this myself, but, still not much help. Im driving a staria injection, and would like to DIY the installation myself, for the fun of it.

However, my knowledge on the car circuitry is nil, so I kinda need help with pictures on how to install. the meter itself comes with 6 wires:

2 red
1 green
2 black
1 orange.

All i know is that black is to ground, but the rest...I have no idea on how to install it.

Do appreciate the feedback given here :D

damone

500 RPM

damone

500 RPM
Oct 7, 2008
I have tried dude, all the gauges they demo-ed have 4 wires. I tried setting up already but I dunno which wire to connect.I only got it lighted up.But its not moving when I start the car.

hAz

Known Member

hAz

Known Member
Feb 17, 2007
sorry i have no idea also
erm
maybe u can go lepak2 at acc shop n see how they wire..
hehee
later u diy at home..
:biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello to all! Need some advice from you guys out here hehe. Sadly to admit, im dont own a legit evo.. I do however have a 94 Lancer which ive modified its exteriors to mimic the evo3 style.. (hood, o.z rims, bodykit, spoiler). Okay here's my story. As u can see here i'm trying to fully convert my 94 lancer to an evo3.. So far i've completed it's cosmetics but now its time to do the speed. Im sure the easier approach is to get a 4g63T or 4g93T but the problem is I plan to keep the tranny...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience