Suzuki SX4 WRC

shazmi3

1,000 RPM
Mar 16, 2005
Damansara

Suzuki’s first World Rally Car (WR Car) SX4 WRC is a cutting-edge machine for the top rally category, based on Suzuki’s global strategic model SX4 which opened up a new “X-over” genre of passenger cars, and developed utilizing state-of-the-art technology. As with every WR Car to date, the SX4 WRC combines a 2000cc turbocharged engine with full-time 4WD drivetrain.
Suzuki had proceeded with WR Car development programme for some time, alongside the development of a series of Super 1600 rally cars for the JWRC*. A prototype model of the SX4 WRC was first unveiled to the public in February 2006 at the Geneva Motor Show. Ever since, machine development continued apace, under the concept “a driver-friendly WR Car offering high controllability under a wide range of rally conditions,” and involving extensive test drives inside and outside of Japan.
We consider the SX4 WRC 2007, which will be entered in two rounds in 2007 – round 13, Rallye de France and the final round 16, Wales Rally GB – to be the final-phase development-test vehicle. Based on data gathered in the course of the test entry, we will be preparing our full-fledged competition machine, the SX4 WRC for 2008 WRC entry.

Test drive by Monster Tajima. wonder will he drive the car for WRC Championship 2008....

Pic :SUZUKI WRC CHALLENGE | Photo Gallery | September 2007, 62nd IAA
Video :SUZUKI WRC CHALLENGE | Promotion Movie

Source : suzuki-wrc.com

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

It's hard to describe how the new 5 look. Is it a stunner? Not exactly. It doesn't look particularly thought provoking does it? Much less in photos to be honest. But as I approach the brand new 530i M-Sport for first time in the wild, the visibly larger, more expensive looking physique gave me something else to think about...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience