Superstrut hell

jeffayn

500 RPM
Mar 27, 2004
Klang
all because malaysia road condition lar.....

the more sophisticated the suspension is, the more burden they must handle.....:rofl:

Captain Fast

Known Member
Apr 9, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
Thanks for all your inputs. Have changed back to my old macpherson set kept in the storeroom for months. No noises now! Handling suffers though but I guess I can live with it. :) Tried asking for new parts from Wing Hin and a new super strut part will cost me thousands!

KHWONG

3,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
icic.. wing hing got stock this all this part?

we lost another ss kaki...

BDK8671

Known Member
Nov 14, 2007
i think Jln Ipoh there can find those SS thing la .........:listen:
but need to order .....:P

Captain Fast

Known Member
Apr 9, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
i think Jln Ipoh there can find those SS thing la .........:listen:
but need to order .....:P
what's the cost?

Bump:
icic.. wing hing got stock this all this part?

we lost another ss kaki...
they don't stock parts but you can order from them. would actually love to continue with the use of ss but its giving me too much problems already and cost me alot of money to maintain. still have all the parts in my house. when things are better...who knows? ;)

scottwrx

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2007
bro,

r u using single or twin port for macpherson? coz u can transfer twin port to macpherson, only need to do some grinding on the caliper only.. i am also using twin port with macpherson, so far no problems lah... coz takut with ss.. hehehe...

Captain Fast

Known Member
Apr 9, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
am now using twinpot with macpherson...skimmed the disc to fit...IMO the best option! scared with SS too but now can feel the difference in handling...maybe next time change to an adjustable or something :P

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
khwong sifu,
i may going back for SS once again. can find me cun cun set ar?

KHWONG

3,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
khwong sifu,
i may going back for SS once again. can find me cun cun set ar?
u r the realy ss sifu long time ago..

now going to get bigger engine.. really need something can good in cornering right/.. ss still the best ..

haahahha

SEG86

Known Member
Mar 26, 2005
KEPONG
Visit site
im using SS also ..
but .. i also find chopshop part of the bearing .. which love to kik kik kuk kuk :banghead:
driving nosisy abit:driver:
now .. i standby 1 pair alr of the arm :nurse:

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
since toyota also very common in Thai, anyone thought of looking for the new SS parts in Thai?

KHWONG

3,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
since toyota also very common in Thai, anyone thought of looking for the new SS parts in Thai?
yeah yeah.. got any lubang..

someone going to shift back to SS. hahah good good.. welcome to ss family

futeball

Known Member
Jun 2, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.4aeoc.org
Captain Fast - How much cost for converting from SS to McP?

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
ok back to SS..... i got 1 question.

Whn change from Mcpherson to SS, we change entire crossmember right? Do we need to drill any hole at the SS crossmember so tat it can be install?

KHWONG

3,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
ok back to SS..... i got 1 question.

Whn change from Mcpherson to SS, we change entire crossmember right? Do we need to drill any hole at the SS crossmember so tat it can be install?
as i told u .. u need to change entire cross member , knuckle, steering rack, antiroll bar, those lower arm or etc item

and u need to either drilled a hole or do as wat i do...

there 1 some ppl modify the cross member to solve that tat additional screww by welding it onto the crossmember.. this methos is 100% not recommended.. u will regret i future is u did like this..

thanks

ss forever

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

'(00): What looks to be a nice and clean E63 BMW 6 with an assortment of aesthetics. Namely, the Alpina front add-on and M6 mirrors parked just outside Bangsar Shopping Centre, while sporting a nice single digit Johor plate.<b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b>...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience