faisal

1,500 RPM
Oct 20, 2004
The Valley
ignition.my
Event: SuperGT 2007 SSO Drift Challenge Round 2
Venue: Sepang International Circuit (PA1 Carpark) In front of Welcome Centre
Date: 23rd-24th June 2007
Time: 11:00am-6:00pm (Saturday), 9:00am-3:00pm (Sunday)
Spectator Charges: FREE
Maximum no. of participants: 40 (RWD vehicles only)

Entry Fees
- Per drifter inclusive 1 pit walkabout + 1 grandstand ticket: RM150
- Closing Date for Entry is 5.00pm 18th June 2007
- Late payment charges will be implemented this round. If you wish to pay on event day, please register and arrange with the organisers in advance. Extra charges will also be incurred on walk-in participants.
- Entry fee for late payment & walk-in participants = RM200 .

Payment shall be made before event. Time & venue will be confirmed.

Event Format
Saturday
Official Practice - 11:00am-2:00pm; Official Qualifying - 3:00pm-6:00pm
Sunday
Official Warm up - 10:00 am-11:30 am; Best 16 - 12:00pm-3:00pm

Competition Grouping
- Participants will be divided into two groups based on organiser evaluation: Expert and Novice
- Competition will be judged according to entry speed, drift angle, and lining.
-3 judged runs will be given to qualifying participants, best score out of the 3 runs will be evaluated and best 16 participants will proceed to tsuiso round.
-Top 13 from Expert Category will go through to the Best 16, Occupying Position 1 to 13
- Top 3 from Novice Category will go through to Sunday’s Best 16. Top 3 From Novice Qualifying will occupy Position 14-16
-Judges decision are final. No protest will be entertained.
Top 3 in Best 16 will be awarded trophies.

Important!
- Helmets are compulsory
- Shoes and Long Pants compulsory
- Seatbelts must be worn at all times, drivers will be disqualified if found unbelted
- No loose items in vehicle
- Brake lights must be working
- Roll cage and 4-point safety harness are recommended
- Please follow strictly the instructions of the marshalls and organisers. Participants with bad discipline will be warned or disqualified. No refunds will be entertained.

This event is organised by Race Rally Research (R3) and co-organised by Velocity Management.

recca_act

May 17, 2007
The event is quite boring IMO, they was only 2 corners for the drifting part, and it was damn HOT

faisal

1,500 RPM
Oct 20, 2004
The Valley
ignition.my
It wasn't boring to the participants, who found the "only" 2 corners tough to negotiate. As there were 2 Clipping Zone and one Clipping Point.

And last we checked Malaysia is a Tropical Country . So the heat is packaged in as well.

recca_act

May 17, 2007
It wasn't boring to the participants, who found the "only" 2 corners tough to negotiate. As there were 2 Clipping Zone and one Clipping Point.

And last we checked Malaysia is a Tropical Country . So the heat is packaged in as well.
I thought it would be something similiar to the D1 GP

faisal

1,500 RPM
Oct 20, 2004
The Valley
ignition.my
You need to watch D1GP more then.

On average they only use 2 turns. In Fuji Circuit D1GP it's one Clipping point+One Clipping Zone. On D1GP Auto Polis It's also One clipping point & 2 Clipping Zone.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guys, i want to know is that if i transplant a B16 into my current civic EG , the fuel consumption will be better compare to D16 engine? i meant normal drive, not open vtec all the time as im not really a person who like to race.... cause i heard a friend of mine say so when he did the transplant, he said the honda civic EG and EK body is heavy...:confused:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience