Supercharged Honda CR-Z MUGEN in action

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak

The prototype Honda CR-Z MUGEN, developed in conjunction with MUGEN Euro, was prowling on local roads in the UK. The Honda CR-Z Mugen looks promising. With these performance figures of a mid-tune engine giving 0-60mph times around that of the Civic Type R, this car is blistering fast. This is no longer a normal CR-Z. Check out the video for the awesomeness.

YouTube - ‪Supercharged Honda CR-Z MUGEN in action‬‏

cfphoon

1,500 RPM
May 10, 2007
kuala lumpur
damn..when this car is available in malaysia im gonna sell my honda n get this one...normal model oso can...hehe

g4i8y0t

1,000 RPM
Aug 5, 2010
Kedah
Nice! But I guess VW Scirocco R or Ford Focus RS will eat it for breakfast anyway.. :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear all,

I am helping a friend to recover his car. He traded his Satria Neo Lite for a Saga FLX using a used car dealer and things went bad from there. Apparently the dealer along with both car has been missing after my friend has signed the bank loan agreement for the new car. The best part is, Proton centre has not received his old Satria yet. Things has been going on for quite some time now. All police reports, e-mails to Proton HQ, lawyers & phone calls has been made but still no...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience