super90+skunk2 intake manifold issue

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
With both of u punya advise, it is possible. But 1.6 only nia... How to be torque monster. Later I will follow Fei lo's footsteps!

caleb_5375

1,000 RPM
Jul 21, 2007
u can fix two FICD..one follow the air cond other one follow a suiz inside ur car...when early morning jsut on the switch and it suck more air in so easy start up...after warm up a bit then off it lor...i been used that last time...

guys..have u all tried b4 GAB hi lo soft hard(japan) with swift coil over....i sitted this setup yesterday and it kill me..stiff until.....i cant say it ah ...and that is the softest tune on the absober...ngam track use...

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
really ah? need all these, FICD la... APEXI NEO la... HONDATA la... to solve the idling issue.

i guess i'm just gonna get it, and cuba nasib. some say got problem, some say no problem... haih.

just buy and use, if problem and cannot tahan, sell it off and get b18cR tb. hehehe.

if can, god of vtec has blessed me.

D-IV

Known Member
Mar 11, 2006
I wouldn't waste money getting a B16b cam, its just too pricey compared to a skunk2 stage 1 tuner series cam. Just for you info.

hattech-v

Over 10,000 RPM!
Oct 10, 2004
Seri Kembangan
www.avantech.com.my
there is no problem if u use s2 intake for ur b16a.. but 70mm for b16a is too much... unless its being heavily mod... its proven on dyno... choose the correct tb size for ur application... there must be some reason honda design the tb for 60mm only... i think they have no problem to put 70mm if they found it'll benefit their engine... :biggrin:

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
there is no problem if u use s2 intake for ur b16a.. but 70mm for b16a is too much... unless its being heavily mod... its proven on dyno... choose the correct tb size for ur application... there must be some reason honda design the tb for 60mm only... i think they have no problem to put 70mm if they found it'll benefit their engine... :biggrin:
what is the best best best best TB size for my puny slow engine?

what if i pair type R TB with skunk2 intake? :confused::banghead:

clement

500 RPM
Oct 15, 2005
what is the best best best best TB size for my puny slow engine?

what if i pair type R TB with skunk2 intake? :confused::banghead:

if u dont have Type R intake then go for skunk2
its slightly bigger and its about the same price with type R

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD
pardon me for bumping this old thread.
i was quoted by a reputable Honda w/shop in my area to upgrade my TB and IM. TB use 70mm s90 original and s2 IM fake. I first asked for s2 TB but this guy told me too many fake ones around and better use s90. then i asked wat bout the IM. he said use s2 IM fake. he said its ok to use fake IM. ??? not ok to use fake s2 tb but ok to use fake s2 im? is there a reason for this? i usually think that ppl will praise the products they carry. is it the same in this case? price quoted is ard 1k. ok or not the price and suggestion?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all. I see that the RadioStar section has little to no activity in the last few years. But I am hoping there are still folks out there monitoring it.

I have been given a new RS0591 and have installed it. Almost everything seems to work fine, except I problem trying to engage Turbo / Short Run.

The unit will flash the lights, and turn the LED on, but after a couple seconds the LED goes out, and when I turn off the key, the engine stops.

I presume the LED goes out first because...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience