super touring clutch..

^n3mO^

Jun 20, 2004
singapore
Visit site
to all sifu out ther,
can i fix the super touring clutch to fit 1.5 wira?
coz some ppl said can n some said cannot..haiz
plz enlighten mi..

Yong_5290

3,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Klang
hotmail.com
the answer is can...changing 2 a bigger flywheel means heavier...u need 2 skim it...mayb around 10%

y ppl change 2 8"? (stock 7.5")coz can use racing clutch set

tajulsans

1,000 RPM
Jul 31, 2004
Soo Bang
^n3mO^ said:
to all sifu out ther,
can i fix the super touring clutch to fit 1.5 wira?
coz some ppl said can n some said cannot..haiz
plz enlighten mi..
yup, as yong said.. can.. The reason for changing to bigger diameter clutch is to get better clutch grip to minimize slipping especially when dragging.. what matter most after changing to bigger flywheel diameter is the mass (or weight people normally say).. not the static mass but the rotational mass.. you see the bigger the diameter, the more its rotational mass.. skimming to the exact static mass doesnt mean that it will perform the same when u accelerate, its due to the difference of rotational mass.. to possibly achieve it is to try to skim more on the outer diameter.. instead of the inner diameter..

hope i explains it well..

^n3mO^

Jun 20, 2004
singapore
Visit site
tajulsans said:
yup, as yong said.. can.. The reason for changing to bigger diameter clutch is to get better clutch grip to minimize slipping especially when dragging.. what matter most after changing to bigger flywheel diameter is the mass (or weight people normally say).. not the static mass but the rotational mass.. you see the bigger the diameter, the more its rotational mass.. skimming to the exact static mass doesnt mean that it will perform the same when u accelerate, its due to the difference of rotational mass.. to possibly achieve it is to try to skim more on the outer diameter.. instead of the inner diameter..

hope i explains it well..
thanks bro, i think i understand 80 percent.. keke.. skim more on outer diameter of the flywheel.. but izit plug n play for the whole set of clutch?
normally chop chop shop sell how much for the clutch?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Guys,

I heard there is no piggy back that able to tune SVDO because VDO will reset itself?

Anyone got experience or installed a piggy back on their VDO?

Thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience