Super Newbie needs help

Feb 17, 2006
hi all sifus,

im a super newbie and got some problem need to consult the sifu's around.

Im driving a 94 Corolla 1.6 SEG

1) Previous owner had changed a new gearbox of the car (fyi, my car is manual). Sometimes,the car engine tremble(or jerk) like u let go too many clutch but too little oil. Izzit the gearbox problem or just the setting of the gearbox or clutch is not correct ?

2) Any good aftermarket absorber to intro ? Preferable adjustable? i heard theres recon absorber on sale in the market. izzit good and how much it cost ?

3) I know this question has been asked many times but bear with me. Can i know any good & reasonable price workshop to intro for converting into BT 20V (include JPJ inspection) ? and the agak agak the cost? my location is in wangsa maju but i dun mind travel to PJ. The old engine is starting to eat up the minyak hitam. So i guess its time to convert oledi.

4) Can i source any bodykit suitable for my car? (i dun mind fibre)

Thanks a lot for all the sifu's here:regular_smile:

scomatic

2,000 RPM
Sep 20, 2005
Kota Bharu, Kel
dreamtime said:
hi all sifus,

im a super newbie and got some problem need to consult the sifu's around.

Im driving a 94 Corolla 1.6 SEG

1) Previous owner had changed a new gearbox of the car (fyi, my car is manual). Sometimes,the car engine tremble(or jerk) like u let go too many clutch but too little oil. Izzit the gearbox problem or just the setting of the gearbox or clutch is not correct ?

2) Any good aftermarket absorber to intro ? Preferable adjustable? i heard theres recon absorber on sale in the market. izzit good and how much it cost ?

3) I know this question has been asked many times but bear with me. Can i know any good & reasonable price workshop to intro for converting into BT 20V (include JPJ inspection) ? and the agak agak the cost? my location is in wangsa maju but i dun mind travel to PJ. The old engine is starting to eat up the minyak hitam. So i guess its time to convert oledi.

4) Can i source any bodykit suitable for my car? (i dun mind fibre)

Thanks a lot for all the sifu's here:regular_smile:

1. I thing is timing
2. Try the TEIN HA Adjustable lor...
3. Total all should be around RM6000
4. try find the AE101 or AE111 body kit lor... many can do.

rollakid

4,000 RPM
Nov 9, 2004
Kuching Sarawak
Visit site
1. mine too, i just give it more gas :-]
2. TiTAN, but not adjustable.. or go TRD but cost a bomb, i dunno about the rest...
3. you convert engine also have to see luck, if unlucky the new engine will also eat engine oil
4. alot of body parts on the market, but i prefer stock sleeper look :_:

wfhan

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
selangor
go check out sbirdz blog for various bodykits ...(scroll down to center a bit )
sbirdz blog
it will give u an idea of how u want ur car to be like..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi all
i planned to change engine (stock wira 1.5 manual 1993)
my stock engine now aged 12 yrs and clock mileage 280k already
so now engine temperature unstable (increase if drive >120kmh) n fuel consumption goes up (rm50 around 400km only --- b4 u can get 500km++)
the car + engine served me well n i'm going to stick with this old wira n change the engine only

one wshop quote me 4g91 engine full installation + JPJ registration RM2800
is it ok to go for it?

he said this engine is fairly...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience