Super GT 2009

S1997

1,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
guys, the pit walk ticket can purchase on the spot on the actual day?

Bump: guys, the pit walk ticket can purchase on the spot on the actual day?

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
guys, the pit walk ticket can purchase on the spot on the actual day?

Bump: guys, the pit walk ticket can purchase on the spot on the actual day?
yea but u have to be fast bcoz it can be sold out pretty fast

Apr 30, 2006
I decided not to come this year... the early pit walk seems a bit strange and the BMW Z4 won't be here either.. oh well.

williamclw

Known Member
Apr 13, 2004
DU
Visit site
I decided not to come this year... the early pit walk seems a bit strange and the BMW Z4 won't be here either.. oh well.

yeah, wanna see miku hatsune on the car. XD

stupid saturday pitwalkabout.. have to wake uo at 6am!!!! really KNNCCB:banghead::mad:

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site

stupid saturday pitwalkabout.. have to wake uo at 6am!!!! really KNNCCB:banghead::mad:
yea i was shocked as well....

why soo early ???

if 11am ok la... but 8am....

gosh teruk la.... but still for the sake of being a fan of SUPER GT, i have to come...

i remembered 2004 was a flop bcoz Friday n Saturday was race day

btw, why the roadshow are more towards the North than here ???

last time here (KL) was better

hafizi nahar

May 4, 2009

stupid saturday pitwalkabout.. have to wake uo at 6am!!!! really KNNCCB
me too...

bcoz of this,i have to change the plan.

i will no go to and sleep at any hotel.i will sleep at sepang just like 3 years ago when i sleep at the paddock.biarlah kena sejuk malam ke,janji dapat masuk pitwalk.

about and bcoz the absence of Miku Hatsune,i'm really angry about this:mad::banghead:when i watch the sepang round entry list,its really tak masuk akal at all.:banghead::banghead:what happen to team reckless? i know its in Shift team but why they change the brand and sponsor? i thought and really hope that Tomoe Nakagawa will come to malaysia again but my dreams were torn and shattered!!! why this happen? why????:banghead::bawling::bawling::bawling: so,i dont know which rqs will come for that team whether reckless or kumho.i thought that reckless will come to malaysia again but sadly,my dreams didnt come true.i also thought that i can expect which rqs will come to malaysia,but sometimes my expectations and predictions doesnt right after all.

for me,let this become a lesson.i want to met and tell Masaaki Bandoh that for next year,in conjuctions with 10 years super gt in malaysia,i have so many suggestions for next year's race (if the economy is stable again):

- i want GT Queens - 4 girls for next year.i don't want 2 or 3.
- i want all the teams that parcitipating in next year's race,whether big or small teams,wajib go to sepang (this is warning to the small teams like Studie Glad,Tomei Sports etc.) i also want cusco come back next year.
- i want next year's race become 'all-star race'.for that,i want them to invite back Team Lark McLaren GTR who become champion in 1996 Super GT with its drivers,David Brabham and John Nielsen.what happen to Amprex Motorsports? not enough budget? how's with team Stile Corse which using Maserati MC12 car? i really hope that this team come back to Super GT if this team's condition was ok and good enough to challenging other teams.
- start from next year,kita buat homestay program to all rqs who come to malaysia.i know there's Banghuris homestay near sepang.i heard that this village always make homestay programme.if before this we make this program to Japanese tourist and other countries,why we don't make for them (rqs)? nothing,i mean,i want them to feel a new experience that they never have before.as example,Vivace make a video music for their song 'On My Own' in Malaysia.hope this programme gets agreement from Tourism Minister and Tourism Malaysia.and this indirectly can attract them to travel in Malaysia.About this also,i hope that all rqs visiting Rumah Darul Kifayah to entertain all student at that orphanage.i say this because i still remember when all of the students from that orphanage make a visit to super GT and visiting pitwalk and shake hand with all rqs.i do and say this bcoz to all the rqs,dont just go to big cities and shopping only.we must promote malaysia to them.
- i want race queens from previous years and all 'seniors' come back to Malaysia.i will give the list of rqs that i want to call back.like this: whoever race queen that come once,we give them second chance to come again.which means:
- if she come once - 2X
- if she come 3X - 4X
- if she come 5X - 6x
(all these bagi genap numbers of how many times she come)
but if can,i encourage her/them to come as many times as she/they can.i hope all rqs try to become Azu Iwakawa as example.every year she's always and rajin come to Malaysia.she still holds the record as the most times come to Malaysia which is 7 times.and also Mai Masaki.I don't know how many times she come to Malaysia.what i know,she's become a rq for super GT starting 2000 and she's the senior who remains until now (i know that she's retired now but i hope she come here next year for the very last time).
- i hope when the stage event,i want 2 MCs.i don't want one.it was so boring if only one MC.4 mics is not enough.i hope that stage event organizer bring more at least 8 mics.and also kalau boleh,we bring all the Rumah Darul Kifayah students to the main grandstand watching the stage event.talk about that stage event,i hope kalau boleh, make just like year 2005 and last year.even at 2005 (i don't come that time),but was joyful with the appearance of local artists and the stage was very big.that's because musiccanteen.com who sponsored it.that year also so many local company sponsoring Super GT compared to other years.Nestle as example.i see Milo and Maggi lorry always ada at main grandstand.i hope Nestle and all other local company sponsoring Super GT for next year.for last year,even less splendour and less joyful (maybe because so many rqs who don't come),but stage that was make on a big truck,that was a very good idea.i hope that the stage must be bigger to give a chance to all spectators at level 2 of main grandstand can watch the stage event even from afar.i really like this stage event,especially when the race queens make speech on stage.i don't understand why the race queens for team Cusco,Yunker and Bomex don't come last year? i hope that gta met manager of Team Bomex,Hiroshi Nakagawa in order to all 4 Bomex race queen which is Shiori Sakurai,Amuru Amami,Kyoko Ito dan Kanae Numao come to Malaysia.i was so pity at them because they were not given a chance to come to Malaysia.same also with Cusco and Yunker (i know that yunker dont compete in sgt anymore).i hope these 3 teams please listen to my appeal.its ok,when they ask about this,just say,'there's a fan from Malaysia really want to meet them'.

williamclw

Known Member
Apr 13, 2004
DU
Visit site
for those of you who still didn't get a copy of gals paradise... better head down to klcc kinokuniya.
there's 2 copy left. better hurry.

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
good news !!!!!

PLZ READ !!!!

also Sepang told me their new updated schedule will be latest in Thursday.

Here are the schedule

FRIDAY,19th JUNE 2009

0800 hrs – 1000 hrs Support Races Registration and Scrutineering

1030 hrs Support Races Drivers’ Briefing

1100 hrs – 1130 hrs GT3 Asia Free Practice 1

1140 hrs – 1210 hrs Formula V6 Asia Free Practice 1

1220 hrs – 1250 hrs Aston Martin Free Practice 1

1300 hrs – 1330 hrs ATC-Max Free practice 1

1340 hrs – 1410 hrs GT3 Asia Free Practice 2

1420 hrs – 1450 hrs Formula V6 Asia Free Practice 2

1500 hrs – 1530 hrs Aston Martin Free Practice 2

1540 hrs – 1610 hrs ATC – Max Free Practice 2

1620 hrs – 1650 hrs GT3 Asia Qualifying

1700 hrs – 1730 hrs Formula V6 Asia Qualifying

1740 hrs – 1810 hrs Aston Martin Qualifying

1820 hrs – 1850 hrs ATC-Max Qualifying

1400 hrs – 1600 hrs SuperGT Registration

1400 hrs – 1730 hrs SuperGT Preliminary Scrutineering

1400 hrs – 1700 hrs SuperGT Tire Marking &Fuel Rig Check

1600 hrs – 1630 hrs SuperGT Team Manager’s Meeting

1630 hrs – 1700 hrs SuperGT Manager’s Meeting

1700 hrs - 18000 hrs Super GT Track Familiarisation

SATURDAY, 20th JUNE 2008

0800 hrs – 0915 hrs SuperGT Scrutineering

0900 hrs – 0930 hrs SuperGT Drivers’ Briefing

1000 hrs – 1130 hrs SuperGT Official Practice 1

GT300/GT500 (90 minutes)

1135 hrs – 1210 hrs ATC Max Race 1 (08 Laps)

1220 hrs – 1310 hrs Formula V6 Asia Race 1 (10 Laps)

1320 hrs – 1400 hrs Aston Martin Cup Race 1 (10 Laps)

1330 hrs - 1400 hrs Pit Walkabout

1415 hrs – 1505 hrs SuperGT Qualifying 1

GT300/GT500 (30 minutes)

GT300 (10 minutes)

GT500 (10 minutes)

1515 hrs – 1555 hrs GT3 Asia Race 1 (10 Laps)

1620 hrs – 1740 hrs SuperGT Qualifying 2:Superlap Qualifying Session (Each 8cars)

1800 hrs – 1845 hrs Kids’ Pit Walkabout

SUNDAY, 21st JUNE 2008

0930 hrs – 1030 hrs Formula V6 Asia Race 2 (10 Laps)

1045 hrs – 1115 hrs SuperGT Warm Up

1115 hrs – 1145 hrs Circuit Safari

1155 hrs – 1235 hrs GT3 Asia Race 2 (10 Laps)

1240 hrs – 1320 hrs Pit Walkabout

1330 hrs – 1410 hrs ATC-Max Race 2 (8 Laps)

1420 hrs – 1500 hrs Aston Martin Cup Race 2 (10 Laps)

1505 SuperGT Start Procedure

1600. SuperGT Race (54 laps)

1900 Finish time

===================================

latest updates on Thursday k...

just now MANY WHERE LIKE not happy with the morning pit walkabout

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
i have news to tell...

just now when i buy the ticket... the ticket is different also the person who sold to me said.. bring ur student card...

i dunno if they check or not.. so guys stand by

williamclw

Known Member
Apr 13, 2004
DU
Visit site
they will check student id if buying student price tickets... but if you buy during the promotion period with 50% discount, they wont give a shit..

Mar 11, 2006
Hello, I'm from Australia and I'll be visiting Malaysia on the 19th,
What is the best way to get tickets without lining up? Most likely will need
3x MGS
3x PW

If buy from online it says to collect at box office, which I wont be able to do.
checking the site it says PW is still @ 0800 hrs – 0900 hrs   Pit Walkabout

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
i have news to tell...

just now when i buy the ticket... the ticket is different also the person who sold to me said.. bring ur student card...

i dunno if they check or not.. so guys stand by
Hey Hey , if use student card can get how many % discount .. :hmmmm:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

It’s a pity, I always believed that the XC90 was a good looking car, and thought the T6 was a really powerful ride. I even thought that it was selling well and that it was a proper, cheaper alternative to Mercedes ML or BMW X5. As much as I, or maybe even you liked it, it’s sad to say that the XC90 may be no more.

Although due to be launched in the end of 2009, sources close to AMS Sweden stated that the decision was made a...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience