Sunday Uphill Breakfast: Goh Tong Jaya 17th July 2011

Temujin

1,000 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Selangor
Visit site
I'd like to invite fellow Skyliners and friends alike for an uphill breakfast which will be at GOH TONG JAYA (GTJ). Some of the regular members were missing and couldn't make it during the last drive, so this time around we hope to have many of the Skyliners and friends to join in.

The route shall be:

Batu Caves - Ulu Yam - Goh Tong Jaya

Date: 17th July 2011 (Sunday)

Starting point: Petronas Taman Samudera, near Giant Batu Caves. Click here for map

Starting Time: 0650-0700 (To enable us to have breakfast at around 0800-0815 at GTJ and those with later arrangements to leave by 0930-1000)

Speed: Moderate as drivers may bring families along

Route to Breakfast Point: Batu Caves - Ulu Yam - Goh Tong Jaya. Click here for map of route

Breakfast point: Awana Skyway Cable Car Station. Click here for map

We will leave Petronas Batu Caves strictly at 7am latest (earlier if everybody's ready). Later than that and the traffic would be building up quite rapidly along the route.

Please note that at the 1st Police guardhouse coming up to GTJ, the bumps are a wee bit high. So crabwalk as necessary.

Roads may be wet and be prepared for light drizzle as well. Might get low visibility nearing the top due to fog too so be careful.

Drive safe.

Note: My car is currently at the workshop to fix an oil leak. Hope to have the car ready before the 17th. Worst case scenario, I'll be driving my Livina uphill (I'll leave 30 minutes earlier :biggrin:).

aimrunz

Jun 19, 2009
pokku ko bagi trial exam ari ahd tu... time student buat exam ko touge la naik GTJ... :idea:

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys,

I like to start a thread on methods you have heard (or experienced, gulp!) how people car jack. The methods I know are:

1) Sticking a note on your rear window (when your car is parked), so when you exit your car to check, the car jackers get in and drive off your car

2) Like no. 1 but they stick cans on your exhaust, so when you drive off the parking spot, you hear noise behind you. You go down and check, and the car jackers move in.

3) They ram your car rear on the roads...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience