Suggestions to remove duty for imported cars!!??

DR78

500 RPM
Aug 26, 2005
subang
Hey guys,

To be frank I'm totally fed up of paying so much for cars here in Malaysia. Its just ridiculous.
So I just wanted some suggestion as how could we influence or provide solutions to our goverment to remove this absurd tax/duty, and what are the consequences if this tax is waived? Besides affecting our Proton sales, would there be heavier traffic congestions since car becomes so affordable etc?

Any good reply is welcome. I am just fed up of being ripped of. Buying an average vios in Malaysia is like buying C class in US.

Thanks in advance.
Happy CNY to all chinese members here...:driver:

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
you control the gomen, then u will control duties.

if its not u controlling, then i think no point arguing or posting.

LOL

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
u guys got read up bout those with license to import AP will be getting assistance once AP abolished?

*pppppft* these ppl still need "assistance" to set foot in other businesses kah? profiting from the many years of AP imports not enough in bank account yet still need transitional help?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

We’ve already covered Red Bull’s no-holds-barred X1 racer, a look at formula racing if the rulebooks and nannies were tied up and roasted to a crisp in a flurry of turbine exhaust fumes, exactly what powers the X1.

While the pictures in the first posting don’t really do the car justice...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience