DeaconFrost

Known Member
Oct 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur

Dayline668

1,500 RPM
Aug 4, 2007
KL
Sorry for the wrong info, i got mix up with the engine code, that's y i thought u talking about diesel from the start.. haha.. ''D'' is for 1st generation subaru engine, after 2000 they only use it on 3.0 up engine.

Now i understand what u asking in the 1st thread...:banghead: JDM make more power.

DeaconFrost

Known Member
Oct 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Sorry for the wrong info, i got mix up with the engine code, that's y i thought u talking about diesel from the start.. haha.. ''D'' is for 1st generation subaru engine, after 2000 they only use it on 3.0 up engine.

Now i understand what u asking in the 1st thread...:banghead: JDM make more power.
Seems like very few selling nowadays brother... masa tak nak ada, masa nak tak ada...

Dayline668

1,500 RPM
Aug 4, 2007
KL
Haha... If u keen just be patient bro... I'll inform u if our group letting go...

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
Haha... If u keen just be patient bro... I'll inform u if our group letting go...
inform me too for fozzy SF5 if anyone thinking to let go :adore: but not urgent...casually looking one if fits the budget :driver:

BeCool

Known Member
Jan 4, 2006
Hi Everyone, I'm planning to buy a BP5 GT turbo as my daily car.
I'm sorry that am I asking on the right thread.

May I know hows is the fuel consumption? same as Impreza WRX?

Dayline668

1,500 RPM
Aug 4, 2007
KL
Hi Everyone, I'm planning to buy a BP5 GT turbo as my daily car.
I'm sorry that am I asking on the right thread.

May I know hows is the fuel consumption? same as Impreza WRX?
Town drive n highway combine about 7km/L full tank 64L 450km++, depend on your driving style bro... even can get more if u never push it.

BeCool

Known Member
Jan 4, 2006
Pls share after u got the result. I'm thinking to getting one too =)

DeaconFrost

Known Member
Oct 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Thank you brothers. So far I notice:

1. SI Drive set to Intelligent - the car is too laggy. For kickdown effect, need to press pedal hard.
2. SI Drive set to Sport Sharp - difference with Intelligent is like heaven and earth. Superb acceleration.
3. Label at fuel cap says can take RON95 (not 'RON95+' like Mitsubishi Airtrek).
4. Not tightening the fuel cap can trigger engine light/error code for fuel evap.

nyne

Known Member
May 21, 2013
selangor
Heyy guys, i was thnking of getting BP5 as well. I need to know how is the maintenance like and spare part is it easy to find? Some suggestion will do.

Dayline668

1,500 RPM
Aug 4, 2007
KL
Thank you brothers. So far I notice:

1. SI Drive set to Intelligent - the car is too laggy. For kickdown effect, need to press pedal hard.
2. SI Drive set to Sport Sharp - difference with Intelligent is like heaven and earth. Superb acceleration.
3. Label at fuel cap says can take RON95 (not 'RON95+' like Mitsubishi Airtrek).
4. Not tightening the fuel cap can trigger engine light/error code for fuel evap.
1. This mode is helping u safe fuel.

2. This mode is as name.

3. All MI spec can take Ron95. Not JDM.

---------- Post added at 10:07 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:00 PM ----------

Heyy guys, i was thnking of getting BP5 as well. I need to know how is the maintenance like and spare part is it easy to find? Some suggestion will do.
Many part are same as other subaru like timing belt kit etc... But cosmetic part can only get at SG or buy online. MI malaysia is too expensive, other then that a few subaru pro shop can settle your problem easily.

nyne

Known Member
May 21, 2013
selangor
1. This mode is helping u safe fuel.

2. This mode is as name.

3. All MI spec can take Ron95. Not JDM.

---------- Post added at 10:07 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:00 PM ----------

Many part are same as other subaru like timing belt kit etc... But cosmetic part can only get at SG or buy online. MI malaysia is too expensive, other then that a few subaru pro shop can settle your problem easily.
Sorry, wht is MI?? So if i get BP5, i have to use RON97?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Anyone can spare some tips or advice on how to make the engine run at optimum performance? I just overhauled the whole engine recently, and am trying to know what simple mods are the best for this engine. Mated to a 3spd auto gearbox btw. (I know the gearbox sucks)

Really need some good advice to make it a worthy engine :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience