Strobe Light

Killerz

Known Member
Aug 6, 2006
www.teamswap.co.nr
Guys,i got 1 spare strobe light bulb laying on the table. Its the Type R stobe light bulb. I wanna ask whether i can wire the bulb directly to battery with a switch and not connect it to the module? It has 3 wire red/white/black.

sebastianloeb

Known Member
Dec 26, 2006
I think can. If i m not mistaken red is for pstive, black for ground and white for signal source for the strobe(4 instance = brake light, head light etc)
If u wanna connect direct from batt i think u dont need to use the white wire. Just put switch within the light and the battery.
DIY taiko out thre pls correct me if i am wrong!:banghead:
coz my last diy project was 2 years ago, foget so many thng ady

Killerz

Known Member
Aug 6, 2006
www.teamswap.co.nr
Yeah red for positive and black for negative. I just don't know the white is for what. So its possible to do it eh?

Killerz

Known Member
Aug 6, 2006
www.teamswap.co.nr
Yeah,its impossible izzit? Cause i got one friend he told me he didn't have any module wan just direct wire to battery,dunno whether he's bullshitting me

SagaR3Supercharge

Aug 30, 2008
mmmm.....

just try n error..

if it burn out... buy new one

then you know it can be done or not...

hihihihiii.... just joking...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i guys, i have been looking around for a ke70 with a 4age to be a play car and a learning car for a rwd platform. i have checkout a few Ke's with 4ag and most of them that are within the budget are in very very bad condition. i know it is suppose to be a play car but it has to be roadworthy and not be an aquarium and a rust bucket. i have seen some decent onces in standard form. looked around at few shops for the halfcut and it is pretty scarce now. granted it is as old as i am. so anyone...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience