strengthen chasis

shashitharan

Jul 1, 2007
to all sifu my car is a 95 model satria... i need to know where is the place to strengthen my chasis and i also need re allign my body coz met in a accident few years ago and the workshop din do a good job...

starscream

Known Member
Aug 18, 2007
IMO, chassis realigning is a difficult task, BMW has the equipment to do it. But most of the Panel workshop in malaysia will have problem. Changing a steels profile will somehow reduce the durability. Process such as welding will also effect the quality of the frame since it changes the characteristic of the steel when heat is applied. "IF ANYONE HERE KNOWS WHERE TO ACTUALLY PERFORM A PROPER ONE PLEASE GIVE CONTACT!".
Try not to weld the chassis in the car is used for daily drive. I weld my wira 1.5 chassis and now it gives more load to my suspension and made my ride very harsh. But ultimately its up to you and of course the weld very much improve my steer response.
You can try using performance bars like the strut mount bar, fender bar & such to strengthen your chassis.
JUST SHARING

Last edited:

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
to all sifu my car is a 95 model satria... i need to know where is the place to strengthen my chasis and i also need re allign my body coz met in a accident few years ago and the workshop din do a good job...
i heard Factory X can do the job... but i not sure where is it... quite popular among local drifters who send they car for spotwelding the chassis...

for ur case... normal street drive jz add some bars can adi lor.... dun need so extreme... coz spotwelding need to remove everything from the car till bare shell... later on u might need to deal with jpj rules regulation for messing with ur car metal structure....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

ok, i would like to share my xperience bout compressor additive........it's make ur compressor tahan lama, smoooth, quiet n d most important is cooooler than b4...

u can feel it directly after u put in d additive.........just my 2 cent to share with u guys.....

i saw one car a/c compressor very bising 1, after put in tat things, it's silent for 80%.......so it's work really great.....only rm50 for r134a gas n rm40 for r12 gas in kk,sabah.not sure bout other place..........

will try to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience