Street Racers Cars Gets Crushed

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
Bro TR, i refer to the video. How come you always sekejap in Nippon and then in USA. nice job you have there... :)

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Bro TR, i refer to the video. How come you always sekejap in Nippon and then in USA. nice job you have there... :)
Evo,its ok. My job ah? Ermm......I do export business so need to fly overseas to meet customers and sometimes take part in exhibition. I met my counterpart in US to discuss and introduce a new material for tank armour to the military but our factory here in Malaysia is mostly dealing with food packaging industry. My partner's factory making bulletproof vest and other stuff is in Europe.

franKaboO

2,000 RPM
Jan 19, 2006
damn man.. if msia got dis kinda thing happen i really wanna protest and fight for de car's right..erg.....:banghead: atless potong krete also nvm la.. wanna kemekkan de freakin car juz like dis meh....

Trinityblood

3,000 RPM
Nov 10, 2007
chill bro...if there is rules like that...it goes to mat rempit 1st...:biggrin:

taos

Known Member
Feb 24, 2007
Melaka
did the police hate honda ?or the goverment hate honda coz vtec will open then they cant chase...LOL~
batter dun crush it sent to malaysia maybe can be track car~

cruiser

Known Member
Aug 12, 2004
it is California? The video say from Ontario, Canada. But i support that for Mat Rempit. see how they cry...
Bro,
There is a place called Ontario in California. It's about 2 hrs drive fr Los Angeles :)

The best way to stop illegal racing is to take away the vehicles - provided it wasn't stolen. Ditto to the Mat Rempit. Perhaps the police should run the Rempits down too. I did it once to a Rempit snatch thief - they fell and ran away leaving the bike behind which was later identified as a stolen bike.

donCityZ

2,000 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
Shit.. i shed my tears when watching it.... :banghead::banghead:

TimLang

Known Member
Jun 15, 2006
No effects for mat rempit la, their bike only piece of besi buruk. Once crash they can buy another one or they can steal for racing.

ivanlee202

Jun 12, 2009
Mat rempit is the future of malaysia, Our goverment is planning to even have race tracks and better bikes for them. So dun race car :driver: not hero enough. Become a mat rempit can get better future :listen:.

What this world had become :confused:

cruiser

Known Member
Aug 12, 2004
Mat Rempit - see one, kill one. Just like them rodents

jc@

Known Member
May 27, 2004
i really hope that it happens here. damn street racers. we have tracks here alright?

alantan

3,000 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
kl
Visit site
hehehee...if we're gonna do the crushing methods..make sure we crash the 'mat' on their 'rempit' together. that would be exciting.

Bump: hehehee...if we're gonna do the crushing methods..make sure we crash the 'mat' on their 'rempit' together. that would be exciting.

@jib

2,000 RPM
Mar 31, 2007
All Over
Mat rempit is the future of malaysia, Our goverment is planning to even have race tracks and better bikes for them. So dun race car :driver: not hero enough. Become a mat rempit can get better future :listen:.

What this world had become :confused:
cute comment bro ahaks. :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys

i m looking for emanage for my car (going to turbocharge), but the full set wiring and 3 bar map sensor all in will be rm2200 (new) without installation and tuning, is it expensive??

then i got another offer is apexi power fc + controller, used item for evo, but with all complete sensor and wiring cost around rm1800.

now i m wondering which one is more suitable for my car, i think the power fc is a good deal, but i need advice from u guys.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience