Streamyx application

All Other Stuff

Streamyx application

wdq8091

Sep 6, 2004
No need going to Kedai Telekom for new registration of Streamyx service

I'll check your phone no either can support / use for this service or not.
Just submit your application through fax to my no. Or you can call me at night regarding any explaination for this service.

Now we got an offer such as :

Speed - 1.0 Mbps = RM88 (w/o modem) or RM99 (w/ modem)
Speed - 384 / 128 = RM66 (w/o modem) or RM77 (w/ modem) - on progress to upgrade.

Registration fee's = RM75 ---- onetime chages, will be charges in your next bill
Activation fee's = RM50 ---- onetime chages, but must be pay to contractor.

Just give me your phone no and the next day i'll checked whether the port for streamyx is available or not..... If available it will take within 7 working day or at least 10 days... Maybe i'll try my best to arrange the installation by 3 working days.

The streamyx service must be same like phone line or I need an authorization latter if an application is onbehalf.. I need a photocopies of I.C for applicant an owner. For under business it must send to us your comp. reg. form such as

: Form 9, 24, 49
: Authorization Latter from one of director and photocopies I.C of director and an applicant I.C.
: Comp. Rubber Stamp

I'll try to check for your service and will be arrange installation of d service.

Just call my no. - 012-2629211 :P

wdq8091

Sep 6, 2004
there's no prob. but you must apply for phone no if you don't have.... than i'll reg for you

gunter

Known Member
Jun 11, 2004
I have a question.. My house has an inactive phone line.. can I subscribe to Streamyx? or do I need to activate that first?

BH9

Known Member
Oct 21, 2004
Originally posted by wdq8091@Dec 21 2004, 08:25
there's no prob. but you must apply for phone no if you don't have.... than i'll reg for you
i have a line already..another the pc has internal modem already,do ineed another one?

wdq8091

Sep 6, 2004
gunter - give me your phone no, than i'll check whether the port for streamyx service is available or not.... (just checking only) but you can't apply if your phone line is deactivated... you must make a payment to reconnect back your phone line b4 subscribe 4 this service..

Bh9 - internal modem is for analog modem... it just supported for 56kbps or dial up connection only... so you must buy another modem to support our service... Now under offered prices is Rm168 - can use only for 1 pc and 1 tel line only

:rolleyes:

ch1ck3n

Known Member
Oct 16, 2004
:rolleyes: help me call streamyx n tell dem i am getting less speed den wad i paid for can ar..?
i call so many freaking times dey put me on hold...den dey leave it...wtf.. :angry:

ch1ck3n

Known Member
Oct 16, 2004
since u can call dem up n they talk to u... :P

wdq8091

Sep 6, 2004
The speed problem at a moment coz we're upgrading a service. where who are using 384 will be upgrade to 512 while for 512kbps will upgrade to 1.0 Mbps... Sorry for any convenience... Prefered 1st Jan it will be okay :rolleyes:

To some one that need me to Cyberjaya - no need to go there, just sign up with me through online / fax.... just give me your phone no

sakuragi

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
I would like to transfer my streamyx line to another place.
Do you provide this kinda service? If yes, what are the charges like?

wdq8091

Sep 6, 2004
sakuragi ... you can transfer your streamyx acc to another place but did you got a phone no for other or new place. If you had athe number.... I can help you to check whether your new area can support this service or not ; or checking for free streamyx port

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i buy those eneos 1 utama touch up paint.. which is in bottle form.
now the problem for me is i can`t get a thin layer of paint on the scratch part..
i using brush to do it .. not spray gun... since i don`t have spray gun -_-"
anyone can teach me how to get a thin layer?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience