STP injector cleaner....

WAJA2003

Errr any guy try STP injector cleaner before??? RM10 per bottle..
Planing buy 1 bottle to test lahh..any try before?? told u story mahh..

mirage2929

Dec 5, 2004
RM10 so cheap? last time i bought RM17.50 in Carrefour. Beware of imitation.

ok, while the running the stp, your car will feel a bit more power like having shell v-power.

Whether it cleans the injector, i am not sure.

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
www.autojunctions.com
it's at 10bucks... used to use it alot 4 years ago.. seems to be quite ok... :) jes make sure u dont get the wrong one... similiar packaging tat's carb cleaner

izzit a bottle pout into petrol tank? tat we got to pour it every tank we refill rite?

i used once only..feel nothing but maybe it got clean d injector la...juz we cant see only....so juz use it few times per year is ok i think.....juz my 2 cent

LilKeV84

Feb 7, 2005
if really wanna clean the injectors then send for injector cleaning lor
i'm using the fuel system cleaner, coz my car just bought 2nd hand. After cleaning fuel system then gonna send for injector cleaning(coz...maybe all the dirt all flushed to the injector the clogged it up...haha)
change fuel filter oso lor...dun think ppl think of this much :p

LilKeV84 said:
i'm using the fuel system cleaner, coz my car just bought 2nd hand. After cleaning fuel system then gonna send for injector cleaning(coz...maybe all the dirt all flushed to the injector the clogged it up...haha)
yea..u r rtie...many people juz change fuel filter for diesel car so it located at engine bay n easy to change....for petrol car.....i oso didn't see where it locate.....

LilKeV84

Feb 7, 2005
not very sure but if i'm not mistaken its located in the engine bay oso. Gonna change it soon so will let u all know if u want :p

for the fuel cleaner i actually used another brand, but did anyone used the STP fuel system cleaner? grey bottle 1, bout 40 bucks?

so expensive, I wonder whether its really worth the price...

guest18

Jul 4, 2004
mirage2929 said:
RM10 so cheap? last time i bought RM17.50 in Carrefour. Beware of imitation.

ok, while the running the stp, your car will feel a bit more power like having shell v-power.

Whether it cleans the injector, i am not sure.
which carrefour

eakamal

May 18, 2005
Kuala Terenggan
LilKeV84 said:
Hi ..How much it cost for injector cleaning?Any improvment?Thanks.

acbc

KD
Better send injectors for ultrasonic cleaning. Big differences! I did mine at GT. Car now more responsive and FC improved a little.

satria_95

Any other people who has used fuel injection cleaner, the type that is added into the fuel tank? I used Red Line fuel cleaner. So far, don't notice any difference yet. Maybe there is but I wouldn't know cos I also changed my engine oil, so the difference may be there but I could be thinking it's the engine oil that's making the difference.

http://www.redlineoil.com/products_fueladditives.asp