STOLEN : SUBARU WRX STi V7 facelift to V9

norick

Known Member
Mar 28, 2006
BUMP!!! x1000 hp!!
Keep this thread up to the top list...
And all bros here pls spread this out to any1 u know.....

Driftvader

Mar 18, 2005
I got it from the car park cctv.

---------- Post added at 01:29 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:25 PM ----------

muzakkirosman, did u see they drive any car or the plate number. If have i can trace it. Thanks

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
dam so many stolen cars, my fav v9 damit, may those thief burn in hell!!

btw how u take those snapshots of them meddling with ur car? cctv in car?

Driftvader

Mar 18, 2005
dam so many stolen cars, my fav v9 damit, may those thief burn in hell!!

btw how u take those snapshots of them meddling with ur car? cctv in car?
There is camera on the gate where u put the ticket in the machine before go out.

---------- Post added at 12:29 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:26 AM ----------

i posted it in autoworld and lowyat.net already...

Stolen : Subaru Wrx Sti V7 Facelift To V9 - Autoworld Forum

STOLEN : SUBARU WRX STi V7 facelift to V9

anywhere else to post? let's make this viral!
Thank you so much bro.

BE5RSK

Known Member
Dec 31, 2009
Besaout
I think I saw them at the drift event. I don't know if that were them. but the look alike, I wanna snap a picture of them both, but I'm using DSLR, it will be too obvious... Sorry brother.
Were they came for drift event, OR came to "have a look" at potential another victim???
Damn... Malaysia nowadays...haish..:banghead:

jd5

Known Member
Mar 9, 2010
N/A
Sorry to hear. Anyway, those 2 retard looking assholes wont be free for too long, since you have a pics of them. They will be caught eventually.

Hope you get your car soon.

Driftvader

Mar 18, 2005
Five days pass still no news from the police or others....haiz...
Today the plaza security told me there is one black perdana park behind my car haven leave since the day my car stolen,
Already told police about this hope is the fucker car so that can catch them, but again might be another stolen car.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My Suzuki SWIFT refused to start earlier this week. I suspected that there was something wrong with the battery and had it replaced with a new battery from AAM.

I also had my alternator and electrical systems checked at a workshop in Sunway and the mechanic said everything was OK.

After replacing the battery, the car worked fine. But the very next day the car refused to start again and requires a jump start.

I am now wondering whether the workshop did not check thoroughly because there...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience