STOLEN - Proton Perdana SEi WES855

peeche

Known Member
May 16, 2006
Sin City, MY
Salam and hye everyone.

I need some help here. A friend of mine's car is stolen yesterday at Sg. Chua Kajang.

Proton Perdana - WES855

Front hood, fenders and rear spoiler wrapped with carbon fiber vinyl. Front bumper no paint, rear bumper's paint not in good condition (menggelembung).

TQ.

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
I think with the black fenders, hood and front bumper, it shouldn't be too hard to spot it. I guess the thief is not too smart to target a car that is easily noticeable.

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
if the whole car is driven around...then easy to spot and report to the right party...
but the car is dismantled to hundred of pieces.....then:hmmmm:

Anyway, I hope the owner can recover his car soon

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Yup, very unique paint work. Hope it is found soon.

Oh! and this should be in Car crime and security topic.....:driver:

Last edited:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Yup, very unique paint work. Hope it is found soon.

Oh! and this should be in Car crime and security topic.....:driver:
Plus the red rims would make it really stand out.

BTW, to the TS, is this Perdana using the original 4G63 SOHC NA or swapped to 4G63T or 6A12TT? I mean, if it is turbocharged, then the presence of the intercooler in front would definitely be another feature to identify the car.

peeche

Known Member
May 16, 2006
Sin City, MY
Plus the red rims would make it really stand out.

BTW, to the TS, is this Perdana using the original 4G63 SOHC NA or swapped to 4G63T or 6A12TT? I mean, if it is turbocharged, then the presence of the intercooler in front would definitely be another feature to identify the car.
still using stock SOHC 4G63 bro.

peeche

Known Member
May 16, 2006
Sin City, MY
The car has been recovered just now at Workshop area nearby Bulatan Pahang. Alhamdulillah. :biggrin:

The workshop owner told somebody left the car for repair. But the ignition key is raped, Police told the w/s owner must take the responsibility by having stolen car in their hands.

Attachments

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
Not bad for the police to bust the case in two days!:top: The ws must be in hot soup now.

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Alhamdulillah,
i am not pointing finger here but the workshop owner said someone left it for repair?
u didnt ask for the keys and phone no?
plus,why would u repair a stolen car....
fishy.....

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Alhamdulillah,
i am not pointing finger here but the workshop owner said someone left it for repair?
fishy.....
A lot of reasoning to do with with the police.....:smokin:

peeche

Known Member
May 16, 2006
Sin City, MY
Alhamdulillah,
fishy.....
A lot of reasoning to do with with the police.....:smokin:
case is still under investigation. w/shop owner is charged for having a stolen car.

all the key holes bonnet, doors and ignition broken. they loop with honda ex5's starter to start the car. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Police is still hunting for the suspect now, as those thief accidentally left his flash drive at the cd player, off course with some private documents inside. :rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

So Motorsport Playground was at the recent Tokyo Motorshow and has provided us with a gallery of the latest concepts, Japanese cult models, some bikes and interesting wildcards. Sit back and enjoy this first post with tons of pictures.

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience