stocker car

hitme2001

Aug 17, 2005
kuala lumpur
hi all,

I'm mike from OUG at 24/07/10 around late afternoon i was sitting in my living room until i see out my window and black colour proton wira hatchback window all tinted black cant see inside, sport rim was gos black with sliver lips drove in front of my front gate lookin at my civic so i fine is a bit weird why this car park right outside my gate so i try to take my phone out and try to take a photo of his license plate once he see me made a run for it. circle my area second time too

anybody be careful with your car in OUG area.

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
indeed danz, they'll take good care of this problem. the police are good in operation nowadays, thanx to their good leader imo

hitme2001

Aug 17, 2005
kuala lumpur
i have call the cops and told them my issue but their want me to go down to the station to report in. which i have but after that no police vehicle to be seen around my area.

Mrnazmi

500 RPM
Jan 17, 2005
Drag City
Visit site
Before park your car, make sure no body was following you..if got suspicious vehicle was following you, just go to another place for moment, (7e, MCD), then you can go home safely because so they will not know where do you live...:driver:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I have a Proton Saga Magma (8v). Want to upgrade to get more performance.. Can right? Or any suggestion?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience