steering problem

Mivec77

Jan 9, 2004
when i drive through bad road surface my front steering tend to pull left and right.. It's still happen even after i did my wheel alignment.. pls help me out.. it started after i've changed my front brake to a mivec ones.. i'm using satria..

JohnIsler

Nov 18, 2003
i think it is your front brake is dragging. try to drive ur car for 15 mins, then touch the rim for each front wheel, n diagnose the temperature of each. my 2 cents. :P

puffcurry

Known Member
Dec 2, 2003
Ampang,Kuala Lu
profiles.yahoo.com
Originally posted by Mivec77@Jan 25 2004, 06:16 AM
when i drive through bad road surface my front steering tend to pull left and right.. It's still happen even after i did my wheel alignment.. pls help me out.. it started after i've changed my front brake to a mivec ones.. i'm using satria..
:D its the steering rack bushes...the one in the middle..proton's wears out after 1 year of use..its nuthing really..but if u want to get it change, a normal will set u back around rm90...i manage to haggle the price till rm60 coz i changed my tyres,alignment,chamber at the workshop that day..takes bout 20minutes..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This is a roaring super rare exotic ....on our streets.......we are very blessed again to be able to detail and alien coat this rare monster

What was Ducati thinking??? Ducati is known for their superbikes, right? Well that is what attracted me to this so-called cruiser..........very dear ones indeed...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience