Standard Modi For L2..

moobycore

May 2, 2006
whats up bro.. all senior k-kar kaki.. i need ur help.. i wan oversize my pistons.. what pistons i would to use?!what name?! how many mm?! how the price inc. pistons rings?! or how much the istallation?! where workshop will be suggest?! not heavy modi, coz that car daily use.. im still using 660 block.. is it i need to change the turbine.. :confused_smile:

flamefox850

Pasir Mas
www.geocities.com
why u want oversize pistons ? want more power ah ?

oversize piston i think cost u too much la bro...better upgrade turbo, intercooler and up the boost

moobycore

May 2, 2006
bro~!! if upgrade turbo and intercooler and up the boost got any efect at pistons?
can u discript of upgrade turbo, intercooler and up the boost?.. can u tell me what supposed to do and use?

flamefox850

Pasir Mas
www.geocities.com
turbo u can use one of these turbo : rhb32 (from charade g11 - carb turbo if not mistaken), rhb5 (charade gtti - injection turbo), td025 (from mitsubishi eterna), td04-09 (from pajero), rhf4 vf 13 or rhf4 vf 14 (from subaru legacy - a little too big for mild mods) and many others

intercooler u can choose from other bigger cc cars like toyota starlet, nissan march, mitsubishi eterna, silvia (sr20), cefiro (rb20), mitsubishi galant vr4 and many more. or u can choose from aftermarket intercooler like HKS, ARC, BLITZ, TRUST or even custom made. can put top mount or front mount (better cooling)

boost can up only to 0.9bar before boost cut occur unless u remove the boost cut la

u can refer to http://www.keiconcept.net or http://www.kcarlife.com or http://www.compactmotorsports.com.my/

moobycore

May 2, 2006
bro~!! that intercooler i need to put in front ke? pistons ada kacau ka? worried bout my engine.. how to remove the boost cut?

GTR

Jul 28, 2005
KL and Penang
www.strombergpowerbooster.com
just incase u guys r looking for L2 or L2S high performance plug cable. pls take note that plug cable for L2 turbo and kancil r different. never use kancil high performance plug cable for ur kancil turbo or else u will stop at heavy rain or after car wash.

Regards,
GTR
012-4904888

flamefox850

Pasir Mas
www.geocities.com
errr i dun have any info regarding the toyota turbos..sori kekeke. but my basic rule is, almost any turbo with same size has almost an equal power and spooling rate..but sometimes it's not true :)

moobycore

May 2, 2006
bro flamefox.. how?~ if i use stok 850pistons in 660block? ok ha? any problem tak? the intercooler i need to replace at infront ke?

Fluffy

May 1, 2005
>>klang<<
fox : ahh..okay okay..hehe

erm..if u wanna fit those pistons..u gotta bore a lil bit rite?
the intercooler u dont really need to front mount it.IMO>

flamefox850

Pasir Mas
www.geocities.com
nope fluffy...terbalik kekkeke. if 660 piston in 850 block..then have to rebore a bit la. if 850 piston in 660 block..cannot becos 850 piston is smaller

moobycore : intercooler u can put either on top or in front but in front much cooler..so choose la

Fluffy

May 1, 2005
>>klang<<
er..sorry about the gay thing...gf do wan...aiyak..!!

back to topic...oh..so 850s got a longer stroke?hrmm...okok

go with the from mount ic dude!! cool...hehe but with standard turbine..will it cause lag??

Grixism

Mar 11, 2005
KLTN/VIRGINIA
dude...

otai flamefox has spoken!

btw, if u need vr4 ic complete with pipings and monza bov (sqv imitation) for L200 pls PM me..i have a set for sale.

A few years ago, getting your car’s tyres changed meant stopping over at the tyre shop and if you needed to do an oil change that would require a pit stop at another shop.

Today the centralization of all car services is a boon for car owners as this means they can ensure their vehicles get the proper TLC it needs with the convenience of having it done under one roof to save time and money as...