Stainless Steel Extrator

gtiwtks

Known Member
Aug 10, 2006
Wanna know whether the material of steel use to make the extrator will
make any differents?

What is the advantage of using stainless steel compare to normal steel
for exaust and chrome steel? How about the disadvantage as well?

Some one recon me to install a stainless steel extractor base on mivec
design. Worth changing it? How to make sure it is really make of
stainless steel?

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
i think if the design is exactly the same (primaries & all), the advantage may only be lighter (in weight) than stock.
other than stock manifolds being a little restrictive (as likely be cast? or crude in the joints) & thus hampers a little on flow.

m@ttz

1,500 RPM
May 7, 2006
klang
stainless steel of coz nice, shining shining, light n no worry for rust, heard people said sounds also will a bit diff, donno la..

GT_AUTO

3,000 RPM
Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
www.facebook.com
lighter then stock lor,flow better lor(if mandrel bend),last longer lor,look nicer lor
hmmm......what else ar???

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
can check whether hair messy or not when tweaking engine :P

on a more serious not, if u want the best, go for a stainless steel header for all the benefits that has been mentioned in this thread (ignore mine :P), dont get a shiny coated one as it may be prone to cracking due to 2 different metal expansion rates...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi again all ZTH members ... Here to create a thread which will mainly discuss only SUPERCHARGER issues ... I understand that supercharger is a type of Force Induction system which is the kit itself is mounted on the crank (engine) ... The pulley driven device will drives the air into the kit and compresses it then send it to the intake manifold ...

Ok thats some brief introduction ... Hope i've got them all correct ... Now the further on discussion will be NA engines to fix with...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience