hihihihihihih........... :lol:

cheers'

ZeE

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
www.drift.com.my
Space_cowboy

Yup. Lets make it a successful event.
Bet the drifters will have their fun. I'll have fun :). So are all the spectators :)

So drop by and check out the drifters go sideways, as fast and as stylish as they can get :) Malaysia D1 in the making.

Cheers
ZeE

2jzgte

Jul 22, 2004
CONGRATS to Mr Nismo for winning the 2nd place in the drift challenge!!!!

yolk

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
PJ
Visit site
seriously seriously seriously hats off to all those who took part .. didn't have chance to watch it on saturday only sunday as was busy with SS04 ... but the battle on sunday was really really intense .. congrats to all winners .. the two up battle was even more intense the crowd were on their feet .. and cheering for the drifters .. the s13 and the ae86 battle .. walanehhhhhhhhhhhh ... better than watching d1 on tv laaa .. first time see life intense battle like that .. got chills down the spine just watching .. can't imagine the intensity and skill and concentration and pressure experienced by the drivers itself ... really really respect ... you guys really rock .. if only i got the guts and skills to drive like that ... looks real scary from the outside. . hahahahaha ... like adian said .. racers never retire .. they just drift awayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy .. hahahaha (or something like that la was too tired already) :rolleyes: :lol:

ZeE

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
www.drift.com.my
What a great event ! had fun drifting and learning. This is really drifting at a new level that no Malaysian did yet. T.Djan been waiting for some serious competition. Well he sure had his with the mrNismo and the lotus elise. :)

Great that every1 had fun. Even the spectators had fun. Most drifters sure did their best and really did go over the limits. :) imagine going speeds of 130km/h before sideways... now thats "brutal" lol

Lets have more of this, but we need sponsors for tyres and all. :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

juz change the auto gearbox(4G63 SOHC) 2 months ago. few days ago the car jerk coz of the gearbox. it's like the gearbox doesn't know wic gear to use n suddenly jump to the gear it should be. the mechanic said coz it's in the chop chop for a long time so inside dirty. so he changed the G/B oil n everything seems to be ok n smooth.
then suddenly the jerking thingy came back again but now ok again.
y like dat 1 ah? dun tell me G/B wan kong again. :huh:

after changing the G/B
-diden race...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience