SR16 NEO VVL & NEO VVL N1

Feilo

500 RPM
Jul 23, 2005
...Ipoh...
Hahaha..... brother nehwasa U mean SR16... that reaslly hard to find and that engine very expensive ler.... last year I ask for my friend that cost around 6.5k then now I not so sure.....

n_chun21

Known Member
Jun 28, 2005
sri damansara
last week i ask the chop shop the price for sr16vvl they said is so hard to find but the price rm3k to 4k tat people told me don't know he lie me or not ....

Feilo

500 RPM
Jul 23, 2005
...Ipoh...
Ask the guy get U 1 lar is that SR16 is that price..... The price increase bcoz that engine is very limited mar....

Feilo

500 RPM
Jul 23, 2005
...Ipoh...
Hahaha.... Just wanna test that guy really got that engine or not... But U mean he offer U the engine only or hard cut with the price...

n_chun21

Known Member
Jun 28, 2005
sri damansara
then i not really know lo bzos i ask him about tat kind of engine he just told me 3k to 4k if i not wrong halfcut gua bzos now market halfcut just rm5k to 5.5k but there buy spare part can said cheap bzos i buy a tokido absorber with spring rm50 warranty 1 week

nismo12

May 10, 2004
penang
Visit site
haha this is fun, believe me, it's a supply & demand thing laaa guys. Look at the other side of the story. When I 1st known to SR20Det (1997), it cost me 2.2k for S13 h/cut, converstion bla bla bla, rim, accesories + 5k total. Then after a while SR engine went up + up and lately for S13 u'll have to pay RM4.5k least. The more demand for the engine makes the price go even higher. I also kutuk kaw2 SR so that people don't buy SR engine hahahahah then the price is maintain. For 2.2k for h/cut a lot of people can buy 2 or 3 h/cut for spareparts purpose.

Example, recently JPJ announce no wira allowed to be convert to 2.0 turbo, guest what, yesterday my mechanic inform Evo 4 for only RM4k, Evo3 reduce to RM5k plus. GSR tambah lagi Rm1.5k from current.

If I am a GSR kaki now, I will definately kutuk kaw2 GSR future owner because I do not want the price to go higher.

Guys, it's just a supply & demand thing. U can call it arrogant, stupid what so ever but that reality. Relax and think wisely. And remember at one stage a lot of SR being send to US... for what?? definately for better price.... and it affects us all.. damn

Cool guys

rajie

1,000 RPM
May 7, 2005
pantai hillpark
there is this one guy in ipoh using sr16 his car is damm fast my couz gsr boosting at 1.0 bar kena from this sr16 damm far at least 1 to 2 tiang right from pick up to top speed he was infront ....

BabyGodzillaGTi-R

Known Member
Nov 24, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
That's why CMNG and myself say SR20 is a pariah engine.
Cannot make it.
4G63, EJ20, 3SGTE really super keng chow engine.

kaminari

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Taiping
Yahh, pariah engine but unless it`s 4wd.....Those small car really make an evo,scooby,mr2,gts pariah car~~kehkeh:regular_smile:

kuNyit

1,500 RPM
Jul 27, 2004
Moon
Visit site
had an xperience with my friend where he converted his AD resort with 2.0NEO VVL. I can tell you that the car very marvelous intem of pickup n top speed. From 0 - 240KMH huh damn fast! The best thing is the variable valve sound (same as vtec sound) mush more nicer than Vtec and open twice!!

I believed my Vtec cant beat it.... but dunno with no reason how this nice engine is not popular compared with EVO, MIVEC, VTec, 4AGE and others engines?

sang

Known Member
Dec 4, 2006
kuNyit said:
had an xperience with my friend where he converted his AD resort with 2.0NEO VVL. I can tell you that the car very marvelous intem of pickup n top speed. From 0 - 240KMH huh damn fast! The best thing is the variable valve sound (same as vtec sound) mush more nicer than Vtec and open twice!!

I believed my Vtec cant beat it.... but dunno with no reason how this nice engine is not popular compared with EVO, MIVEC, VTec, 4AGE and others engines?
hehehhe.. Neo SR16VE and Neo SR20VVL was produced to answer all questions
made by Vtec engine. Ie...Neo engine is much better and more powerful than Vtec
engine but sharing the same level of FC. Why it wasnt popular like Vtec engine...??
well.. my answers would be...Malaysian!... Typical Malaysian will only drool of
buying Honda EK, EG, SM4, Mivec, GSR, SEG, 4AGE... etc, etc... Thats about it...
Knowledge about Nissan engine? none! . Only car enthusiasts know about these
engines.. but alot of school boys know about Vtec engine. Go figure! heheheh...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Almost 7-8 years ago...I used to sent my GTi to an uncle who is to me...the best ever & most expert in car wiring & modification...This Chinese uncle didn't have his own workshop or nor working for any workshop..He operated on his own and had at that time, converted one corner of a public carpark located at the Petaling Jaya JPJ's Test Centre (beside Armada Hotel/Asia Jaya)...One fine day when my car was having some wiring problem...i by accident had discovered him at the parking lot and had...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience