SR16 NEO VVL & NEO VVL N1

Feilo

500 RPM
Jul 23, 2005
...Ipoh...
Brother I think cmng not totally lie to others.....
We must think wut type SR... got 2 type if U said Sr20 then really got less problem for ordering part and blar blar but if sr16 then I think U really wanna cry.... last month my friend ask me to get infor about the sr16 the artical damm very nice but not at malaysia.... coz when the engine got problem I think U really will cry.... like the water pump order from japan RM500 not include the transport fee..... how tha part come to malaysia by plane or ship wut the price for that?????

And talk about Nissan.... Must country lar.... if all technology came from japan I mean fully not just a little part of it....

SePaT

1,000 RPM
Jan 8, 2004
panasnyaaaaaaaaaaaa

bdin

Known Member
Oct 16, 2004
cmng said:
nitro93n
SR20
forever I will kutuk it
lousy engine
sorri feilo, i still think cmng is cheating. nissan engineers don't think sr20 is lousy, they used it on many models. furthermore, he himslef admit it;
thank for trusting this super big cheater and talk crap unreliable guy
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Feilo

500 RPM
Jul 23, 2005
...Ipoh...
bdin said:
sorri feilo, i still think cmng is cheating. nissan engineers don't think sr20 is lousy, they used it on many models. furthermore, he himslef admit it;
Yup I also can agree that SR20 is best engine.... Used for many model car.... SR16 also very powerfull..... As I said SR16 part at Malaysia is very hard to get..... But if SR20 many at Malaysia so that will not bring any problem when searching the part.....

nitro93n

Feb 18, 2005
Hello feilo...it's not the part issue since CMNG started it...He's the one that kutuk SR engine in nissan forum until someone really like to put a 2x4 size of kayu to CMNG head....SR having 16,18 and 20. don't care about what type it's still SR. Yes, it's very expensive for SR16. People use BMW...brave enough don't ever care about the cost and so do the people use SR16. Dare to use EVO also should be brave enough to bare the cost...Dare to use Merc also should do the same. What ever car you using, there will be pro's and con's. It's up to the buyer but don't just simply kutuk other people car. What will you said( even in your heart ) when people kutuk your car at your own house?

Feilo

500 RPM
Jul 23, 2005
...Ipoh...
I think ppl have their right to get what they want if they have money......
Hahaha... I think I have to stop now to give any idea....... All ppl start flame......

bdin

Known Member
Oct 16, 2004
If I'm one of those Honda's Die-hard fan or hardcore forumer in ZTH's Honda forum, I'll feel ashame of what cmng has done; enter other car forum, maki and curse the forum section cars & their engines. So childish, uncivilized, immature trying to act expert knowing everything, in your forum section kutuk la whatever you want to kutuk, don't simply enter others room and simply maki that rooms car&enignes at your wish.

nsboy

Known Member
Sep 22, 2005
KL
Can i ask u guys?? have you all meet or even talk to CMNG in person.?? i have meet him n even talk to him and seen wat he has done with the SR20.. but then i agree Sr20 got problems but then not to major..

nitro93n

Feb 18, 2005
Where got any engine without problem???As you said..it's not major that is fine enough. The main point is kutuk SR engine in Nissan Forum..do you thinks that is the right things to do??? Wake up please....however....as far as I'm using it, there are no problem at all on my SR...I have used it since year 2000...What did you expect from the engine that we get from Halfcut shop...Like brand new performance and everything perfect??? Wake up again lorrrr....Don't be like Honda advertisement moto...THE POWER OF DREAM...Hopefully it can woke you up...May be you talk with the wrong engine near...hahahah..talk to someone that really know about SR engine..." Talk with a cow you could became a cow maaa"

Last edited:

Feilo

500 RPM
Jul 23, 2005
...Ipoh...
Brother nitro93n, I agree with U said any engine got their own problem....
V-tec easy very power but not so tahan mar......
4age for Toyota sound very noise power ok.......

Is that any serious problem for the user.....??? Depend lor....:)

nitro93n

Feb 18, 2005
Feilo...now that's sound better. So to get rid of noise problems and other problems you should sent the car to the very best mechanic not the lousy engine near as CMNG...hehehe

For CMNG...to show you the proof that my edisi siasat is correct, I'm now waiting for the latest news...After I get the news...Then all of you will see how high the sky are???....CMNG it's will coz you your future ...mess with the devil...the devil will be giving you the worse nitemare. Are you still want to continue?????? Hope what I do will wake up the power of dream of some car owner out there. Coz, I used to kena tipu by mechanic before and I don't want other people kena like what have happen to me.

Have a nice future

Phr3ak

Known Member
May 24, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Sorry for the interruption guys, im using Mazda 323 ... my friend (i believe he is in this thread) is using AD with SR20Neo... he sure panas whenever this cmng fella fcuks SRNeo... hahaha... Iskandar... be cool man! I think this CMNG is using one of those Nissan la, but not SR or RB... instead Nissan Vanette... kui kui kui.... engineered for picking up goods...!

BabyGodzillaGTi-R

Known Member
Nov 24, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
WOI what the hell is happening?
Who is this mother of a Beluga Whale that is making fun of Nissans?

Wah this CMNG character know so much about SR20s....

Hey wait a minute u bugger still my cue......
Last time someone ketuk SR20 in Autoworld now u ketuk SR20s especially with 4 turtle and noisy bucket shims in ZTH,....

Wah liau weh damn kow funny.... Now i'm gonna whack u.... coz u say SR20 cannot make it. I dont believe. Come game game game... Test power, show me your Twin T88 Garage Fukui Works Sunny is SLOWER than my Daihatsu Rocky with 3Y engine.....

Whack kow you CMNG kow kow..... SR20 hater kekekeke.

Hey then again i'm the biggest hatters of SR21s with 4 tortoise.

nehwasa

Jan 20, 2006
where can i find this engine and how was the cost ??? anybody please let me know