Sporty Proton Perdana SEi 2.0 (A) - 1997

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Sporty Proton Perdana SEi 2.0 (A) - 1997

thomask

Nov 28, 2006
I am letting go my 1997 Proton Perdana. This is my family car since 1999. My father owned it since 1999. I took over from 2013 and treat it as project car. This is a clean and sporty Perdana which I have spent a lot of time on exterior and interior. Superb condition, smooth engine, good fuel consumption, just buy and drive.

Features:
- Exterior with custom made Mitsubishi Eterna bodykit
- 17 inch BBS RS rim with new tire
- Very smooth engine, with cyclone air power and stabilizer bar, no oil leak. Better fuel consumption compare to Perdana V6.
- New timing belt and aircond belt
- Original perdana v6 alfa model head lamps and tail lamps
- Very clean interior with very comfortable refurbished seats cover and adjustable head rest
- Interior sound insulation
- Very good Pioneer head unit with 2 usb port, 1 SD card slot, 1 AUX port, Bluetooth connection for audio streaming and phone call, and steering remote control.
- Very good sound system with active sub-woofer and 4 sets of soundstream component speakers
- Custom made sporty instrument panel with LED light
- Integrated cup holder
- Dash board and aircond vent no crack.
- 4 clean door cards
- Front and rear parking sensors, 4 for front and 4 for rear.
- 4 working power windows
- Powered fold-able side mirror
- Head light alarm
- Alarm with central locking
- 100% Accident free, I can guarantee this.
- Superb Tip Top condition, no problem with the car, just buy and drive and enjoy!!

Call/sms/whatsapp/email me if you are interested. Test drive to believe. Serious buyer only.

Location Puchong.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

would like to ask is it practical to convert a subaru sti version8 into a rear wheel drive?....n is there any carbon kevlar hood n boot available around...like wat brand n stuff...tanx guys..help kindly appreciated
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience